THE BROWNS BOARD

hunter48

What's the over/under he plays in all 4 of the last games? I say he makes it two before he fucks up or gets hurt and this cirus shit continues into the off season... Seriously might be the most toxic draft pick in history.

Yard barker has an article that states: Change.org has a petition signed by 58,000 to keep Manziel on bench. Looks like the femaNazis are trying to get him fired.

I hope he does start all 4 games so they can move on already. If johnny's here next year they will go 4-12 at best

Most of us figured as much, but what can we really expect him to do with no time to throw, no running game, a poor defense, and hardly any weapons?

Most of us figured as much, but what can we really expect him to do with no time to throw, no running game, a poor defense, and hardly any weapons?

And a coach who looks like he quit at from 2:17 to go in the first half. I have never seen anything like it. He lets the clock go to the 2 min warning without running a play while the team just stands in formation. I'd fire him for that alone if he were my H.S. coach down here.

And a coach who looks like he quit at from 2:17 to go in the first half. I have never seen anything like it. He lets the clock go to the 2 min warning without running a play while the team just stands in formation. I'd fire him for that alone if he were my H.S. coach down here.

He was probably worried about a turnover. Like that mattered tho

Archived