THE BROWNS BOARD

Why / How did you become a Browns fan ?

BrownsfaninPa

Good for you Mike. I have a 5yr old grandaughter and at a birthday party for her friend, she slopped her shirt. The kids mom offered her a black and yellow shirt to wear but the grand kid turned up her nose....kids know.. Go Browns!

PRICELESS!!! LOL

Mike

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dad was a Paul Brown fan, he raised me a Browns fan. I grew up idolizing Brown, Mitchell, Gain, Fetchner, Renfro, John brown, Fiss, Hutchinson, Hickerson, Plum, Ryan, Collier, then Sipe and crew. When Shitenhiemer came on the scene, things went south.

Sorry that you seem so bitter. I don't always like how it goes or went either. Dr told me to put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.....

I was born and raised in Massillon,O-H-I-O......I cut my teeth on a football!

My Dad,older brother,and most of my family are Browns fans! My Mom still to this day

comes over after church to watch the Browns with me! She is 82!!!!

I'm 51 and eat,sleep,and breath the Cleveland Browns every Sundayz

I was in the upper deck at the 30 yard line lake side with my brother and friends

from Bowdil at the "Drive" game!!!!!! After that day I will always be a Browns fan!!!

They are part of my life,my family,and #1 on my list of things to do!!!

GO BROWNS!!!!....I'll prolly have that wrote on my tombstone GO BROWNS!!!

I was 7 when my dad took me to my first game (beat Cincy 27-6) and I've been hooked ever since.

My 2 oldest sons now live in Houston and Phoenix, and they go to Browns Backers bars too. They say the crowds aren't very big, but there is still support.

This season has surprised the shit out of me, never saw a 2-10 in the cards (heading for 2-14). Yeah, I'm worried about the future of this team after seeing the stadium half empty on Sunday. I left in disgust with 12 minutes to go.

Here's a young Browns' Fan for you....

My youngest Grandson & namesake, 8 year old Michael, is a die hard Browns' Fan. My Daughter tells me I have created a monster & I tell her that's a good thing. I often get calls from him about any breaking Browns' news he thinks I may not know. He loves attending games, has been to the Draft Party, Family Day, Training Camp & has a BUNCH of Browns' apparel, including his favorite Joe Thomas jersey.

Mike.

I'll tell you this one Mike. The guy I have my season tickets with daughter is (like him) is a diehard Browns fan. She happened to marry a guy from St. Louis- who is (of course) a Rams fan, and moved there. The deal was the kids could be Cardinals fans for baseball, but had to be Browns fans for football. Now that the Rams are likely moving west again- that turned out to be a pretty good arrangement. :)

& don't get me started on that s**t the Rams owner is pulling- he makes Modell look like a saint in comparison.

Grew up Cowboys fans in Virginia. My brothers favorite player was Emmitt Smith. After Smith's last game with Dallas my brother met Jerry Jones in the parking lot of the stadium and asked if they were keeping Emmitt. "Absolutely we are, he's done everything for us." I think it was two weeks later he was gone. We don't take kindly to liars and decided to root for a new team. This was around when the Browns were coming back after moving to Baltimore and rather then jumping on a bandwagon of a team that was already good we decided to start fresh with the new Browns.

Archived