THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Speech and Microaggression on college campuses

God forbid there was ever another war like ww2. These dingleberries would get eaten alive if they had to fight.

Yes, this is all Retarded. Luckily past generations didn't exist during the internet age. I'm sure they had their bad apples / deficiencies as well...

... also, don't look at one Liberal Arts College and act like that is an entire generation.

I'm not going to act like an entire generation is old, bitter, racist, conservative, blindly religious grandpas because of this board

They are the product of unfettered overindulgent capitalism. How you conservatives don't get this is beyond me. They've been raised by culture run amok in it's own materialism. Materialism that is a direct result of unfettered capitalism. And you can't yank it back anymore. But god forbid we ever put limitations on capitalism right? Well this is what you get. A generation of kids raised by their electronic devices, device which are directly responsible for the push in materialism because moderation does not suit the economies of scale needed to manufacture these devices at enough of a profit.

They are the product of unfettered overindulgent capitalism liberalism. How you conservatives liberals don't get this is beyond me. They've been raised by culture run amok in it's own materialism political correctness. Materialism Political correctness that is a direct result of unfettered capitalism liberalism. And you can't yank it back anymore. But god forbid we ever put limitations on capitalism liberalism right? Well this is what you get. A generation of kids raised by their electronic devices, device which are directly partially responsible for the push in materialism political correctness .because moderation does not suit the economies of scale needed to manufacture these devices at enough of a profit.

Don't know what all that rhetoric about capitalism had to do with microaggression so I fixed your post to coincide with the thread topic.

Stuart

he really comes off like hardened ex military doesn't he. Watch out for that morning PT, doing side bends in the park to Gloria Estefan apparently puts a real pair on you.

Dude...who cares? I personally have no issue believing die hard is who he says he is. But even if you don't believe him, what does it matter?

Yale fail: Ivy leaguers sign 'petition' to repeal First Amendment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/16/yale-fail-ivy-leaguers-caught-on-video-clamoring-to-kill-first-amendment/

* We don't need no stinking first amendment rights....ughhhhhhhhhh. This is just more proof of the failure of our education system. These students should have been taught long ago (in at least junior high school) the importance of our first amendment rights. And these are supposed to be some of the best and brightest in our colleges?

I'm currently a student at a certain college in Ohio and I hear this kind of crap on a regular basis. There is pretty much a rally every day that is something along the lines of Black Lives Matter, repeal the second amendment, fuck rape culture, don't dress as Caitlin Jenner for Halloween because you'll offend the 20 transgendered kids that go to the college, and the list goes on and on..

These kids want free speech, but don't want adults/students that oppose them to have it. I can't even begin to fathom how they can have these rallies so often and still graduate from college. They're always complaining about somebody hurting others feelings so they have to protest or rally about something. It's personally sickening to me.

Archived