THE BROWNS BOARD

More Trump nonsense

gftChris

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

katie-st.-ives-05.jpg

I like. Problem is I've come across clips of girls that look just like this giving a prolapsed butthole a blowjob. Please believe i'm not joking even slightly. I immediately turned off the PC and just stared at my wall, I had no idea it was coming. And no I will not furnish pics of that Edward, you'll just have to google the pink sock.

I like. Problem is I've come across clips of girls that look just like this giving a prolapsed butthole a blowjob. Please believe i'm not joking even slightly. I immediately turned off the PC and just stared at my wall, I had no idea it was coming. And no I will not furnish pics of that Edward, you'll just have to google the pink sock.

Ha. Sick. No I'll just stick to what I know

I fucking belly laughed at this situation described.

I wonder how many of the lefties would scream if Michelle Obama said she is going to talk to Bill Gates to tighten up the Internet in order to protect de chillins.

WSS

uhhh, better question is just how incandescent with rage would conservatives be if she did that? I mean look at the ice she caught for suggesting children might be better served with healthier lunches. The OUTRAGE!!!

I don't think that it was that she wanted lunches to be healthier but that in practice the lunches were disgusting

oh well the fatties gotta suck it up....cause the alternative is a nation of diabetics. For real that's where we're headed. In lik 10 years 30% of children will be born with diabetes. That's utterly frightening. That is mass decay of our genome and it is abs handed down to kids on the epigenome they get from their fat slovenly parents.

Common. When I went to school they used to serve Salisbury steak, hamburgers, fries, pizza, etc. And we were a lot thinner then this generation. Its the lazziness, no mandatory physical education, addicted to internet/video games etc. Not the school lunches.

uhhh, better question is just how incandescent with rage would conservatives be if she did that? I mean look at the ice she caught for suggesting children might be better served with healthier lunches. The OUTRAGE!!!

Who are you talking to Cleve? I could give a fuck about your school lunch program.

And die hard makes a good point.

WSS

Common. When I went to school they used to serve Salisbury steak, hamburgers, fries, pizza, etc. And we were a lot thinner then this generation. Its the lazziness, no mandatory physical education, addicted to internet/video games etc. Not the school lunches.

and at that time that food still had some nutrional retention to it. Now it doesn't. There's a reason for it too. Our food chain has been irrevocably broken. That Salisbury steak 100 years ago when you were in school came from profoundly healthier animals. Same with the burgers. Burgers back then also didn't come from 1000 different animals. The animals were also fed more or less what they would eat in nature, meaning that meat had substance..real nutrition. Nowadays this bargain basement shit they use in fast food chains and in school lunches has basically some protein, not much, and some other macro nutrients to go along with a mountain of salt and sugar. Your generation was not raised on sugar, and that's why for the most part you were healthier. These kids today are literally raised on daily heapings of sugar. Just one of those bullshit chocolate milks has more than one days dose in it. Think about that.....now think about all the other soda's and whatnot they ingest on a daily basis. Sugar is a poison, yet we all gladly ingest it...but the body reacts to processed white sugar like a poison.

And yes the couch potato mentality doesn't help either, and it's ingrained in them at an early age by guess what? Yep our free market economy that doesn't make shit when kids are out playing in the neighborhood. They have monetized our childrens ill health and we've done nothing about it, willfully let it happen.

and at that time that food still had some nutrional retention to it. Now it doesn't. There's a reason for it too. Our food chain has been irrevocably broken. That Salisbury steak 100 years ago when you were in school came from profoundly healthier animals. Same with the burgers. Burgers back then also didn't come from 1000 different animals. The animals were also fed more or less what they would eat in nature, meaning that meat had substance..real nutrition. Nowadays this bargain basement shit they use in fast food chains and in school lunches has basically some protein, not much, and some other macro nutrients to go along with a mountain of salt and sugar. Your generation was not raised on sugar, and that's why for the most part you were healthier. These kids today are literally raised on daily heapings of sugar. Just one of those bullshit chocolate milks has more than one days dose in it. Think about that.....now think about all the other soda's and whatnot they ingest on a daily basis. Sugar is a poison, yet we all gladly ingest it...but the body reacts to processed white sugar like a poison.

And yes the couch potato mentality doesn't help either, and it's ingrained in them at an early age by guess what? Yep our free market economy that doesn't make shit when kids are out playing in the neighborhood. They have monetized our childrens ill health and we've done nothing about it, willfully let it happen.

Oh horseshit. Your a pussified one as evidence by what you post every day. You and your excuses 'poor me'. Grow some nads and take responsibility for being a fat slob. I grew up on West 47th and Storer Avenue in Cleveland. On West 65th and Storer were the stockyards where your so called 'healthy beef' was slaughtered, We could smell the blood and guts of rot daily. No different then today.

Archived