THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Wednesday December 9

The Gipper

Here are this week's survey questions.. Please give your opinions or answers:

1. So, I hear JMZ is named the starter. Do you think he will be the starter for the rest of the Browns game.....and if so....what will be his record?

2. Who do you think will likely be the Cleveland Browns starting RB in 2016?

3. Who do you think will win and who do you want to win the College Football playoff?

Oklahoma, Alabama, Mich. St. Clemson

4. The Warriors are now 23-0. Do you think that they are on their way to being considered the greatest team of all time....at least for one season?

5. LeBron James just signed a Lifetime Endorsement contract with Nike. What company/product/organization would you like to sign a lifetime endorsement deal with. For this perhaps make it something that you may already be affiliated with in some way.

1. So, I hear JMZ is named the starter. Do you think he will be the starter for the rest of the Browns game.....and if so....what will be his record?

Yes. 0-4

Duke Johnson

3. Who do you think will win and who do you want to win the College Football playoff?

Don't know/care.

4. The Warriors are now 23-0. Do you think that they are on their way to being considered the greatest team of all time....at least for one season?

I want to say...basketball?

5. LeBron James just signed a Lifetime Endorsement contract with Nike. What company/product/organization would you like to sign a lifetime endorsement deal with. For this perhaps make it something that you may already be affiliated with in some way.

Ben & Jerry's

I think he will start all so either way Pettine has an easy decision for the future. 1-3 record. I would say the same for any of our 3 right now. QB not the problem.

Henry-got to stick to my guns. :D

Oklahoma seems most balanced overall at the end of the season. MSU and Bama will beat each other senseless.

Barring injury-maybe. But it's a long season.

Budwieser - don't really like it or drink it, but at my age I could star as the old Texan riding off into the sunset on a Clydesdale. :P

JM could be my faithful sidekick as we reach the Ohio border.

Don't know why, but I don't think he starts all 4 games. Primarily due to injury. It always happens to Browns QBs.

But I do think he wins a game....most like the 49ers.

Someone they draft. OK, sure....I will go with Derrick Henry. (he will probably win the Heisman....Jimmy will want to make another splash.

You understand that Jimmy's wife is in public relations.....and you know what they say: It doesn't matter what they say about you, as long as they keep talking about you.

I believe Oklahoma will win. I would like to see Mich St. win. Fuck a buncha Alabama.

In order to be considered the GOAT....they would have to win the title. They aren't winning the NBA title. so...NO

Interval International, my timeshare exchange company.

He's going to be the starter barring injury, but his record won't be good. We play teams that need the wins for their post season hopes, and I don't see us playing the role of spoiler. I'd love to tell you we're going to beat the 49's this weekend, but I don't see it. 0-4.

I don't think he's on our team, and it's a good question. Crow doesn't break enough tackles to me, and I believe we can upgrade his position. I like Duke catching the ball, but I need to see more of him on the ground. How about Matt Forte? LOL

E. None of the above.

I haven't seen anything like this since the great Bulls teams. It's incredible, and they can keep it going. "All time great" is a tough one though. But damn...they're amazing.

Porsche. With a new car stipulation in my contract...every year. LMAO

Yes... and the team will post 1-3 at best.

No idea...

Want: Mich St. works for me... Big 10 and all... but I don't think they have enough offense to get by Bama.

Think: Clemson... just seem to find a way to win

I think they are already there...

Unaffiliated: Tesla Motors

Affiliated: AARP?

Yes, 4-0

Duke Johnson

Want: Mich st.

Will:Clemson

No. They won't win The Finals.

Cleveland Browns

Damn Z, I admire your loyalty to team over money. But I'll still want the Clydesdale (thpp that beer tastes like shit to me).

Your sidekick will fall off the wagon before you hit Oklahoma. Remind me to tell you the Johnny at my hotel story someday.

Z

Damn Z, I admire your loyalty to team over money. But I'll still want the Clydesdale (thpp that beer tastes like shit to me).

Hey, I would take a lifetime deal with the Browns.......as long as they make me their version of "Flo". Why not.

(of course, they would probably want me to be the triangle player in the Cleveland Browns band)

Your sidekick will fall off the wagon before you hit Oklahoma. Remind me to tell you the Johnny at my hotel story someday.

Z

LOL-I only promised making it to the Ohio border and riding off into the sunset. If he was behind the bar mixing drinks for everyone at your hotel then that is definitely where he's headed. :D

Cool video, Gip. Can't remember seeing it before... A lot of names I have not thought of in forever, e.g., Matt Bahr.

Who is the blonde guy singing on the staircase?

1. No he will either get hurt or do something stupid off the field and get benched again. If he does play all 4 the Browns will go 0-4

2. No Idea, but he most likely isn't on the team now

3. I hope Oklahoma wins but I think Alabama wins

4. No.

5. Harley Davidson. Getting a new ride every year would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, 1-3

Zeke Elliot

Think Bama, hope MSU

On their way, but almost 60 to go, & then there's the playoffs- when teams actually start playing defense. They'd have to beat Jordan's 72-10 record and win the Championship to be in the discussion. Injuries happen, and if Curry gets hurt, all bets are off.

Too many to list. Oh, an Airline company, Mountain Hardware, Berenger Vineyards, Trek bikes, Visit Tahiti.org, all of the previous. You get the Idea.

It would surprise me if he starts all 4, cause he always does something to sabotage himself.....every time.....I say he goes 0-2.....

Either Duke Johnson or some FA we dont know about yet.....

Eh,,,,,dont really care....but lets say Clemson....

Nope....

Pontiac - Tama - Paiste - Norinko - Coleman - Keebler

Are fudge stripes what Manziel gets in his underwear when he sees Cameron Erving is blocking for him?

Ha!.....I wish they were what opponents got in their shorts when Johnny is playing......

But, really.....Johnny loves Cam....lets him break containment and run around more often.....

Yes, record 1-3

Duke Johnson

Alabama

As long as Steph Curry Stays Healthy

Ford Motor, Free Cars and trucks every year for the rest of my life

1-3, and he should start all 4 unless he gets decapitated in Seattle

Duke

I think 'Bama wins it all, hope Mich State does though. I think the Cotton Bowl winner has the edge, Clemson and OU can't play defense.

They could be for one season. Although I'd still like the 1983 76ers as the best bteam I ever saw for one year. 1972 Lakers won 33 in a row, they're another great one.

900 Global bowling

1-3, and he should start all 4 unless he gets decapitated in Seattle

No worries Bob. Michael Bennett is a fellow Aggie so he'll let him down easy but sack him nonetheless.

Archived