THE BROWNS BOARD

Team color vs team name sake

BrownsfaninPa

Very interesting. Totally off the point, but this phrase got me to thinking, "I've seen some reports argue that Brown was not a fan of the team being named after a failed franchise anyways..." .

I have noticed that many of you from Ohio use that word "anyways" kind of like we use the word "ya'll" down here. Technically it is a word recognized here http://grammarist.com/usage/anyways/ , but is considered more informal than "anyway". Now I have heard that word used a lot with the Neaderthal descendants who inhabit deep east Texas, so it's not like it isn't used here.

Anyways I was wondering if ya'll are somehow related. :P

(Hey you got to laugh now and again during such a miserable season) :D

So if this were true we'd have teams dubiously named poorly as two different minorities. No wonder we can't win.

That is correct.......We would have the Native Americans and the African Americans

And Cavaliers were English soldiers in service to the King. Not sure how they fit in there.

Very interesting. Totally off the point, but this phrase got me to thinking, "I've seen some reports argue that Brown was not a fan of the team being named after a failed franchise anyways..." .

I have noticed that many of you from Ohio use that word "anyways" kind of like we use the word "ya'll" down here. Technically it is a word recognized here http://grammarist.com/usage/anyways/ , but is considered more informal than "anyway". Now I have heard that word used a lot with the Neaderthal descendants who inhabit deep east Texas, so it's not like it isn't used here.

Anyways I was wondering if ya'll are somehow related. :P

(Hey you got to laugh now and again during such a miserable season) :D

I was wondering if your wife was using your account again... almost to the end.

"... you got to..." gave you away.

I was wondering if your wife was using your account again... almost to the end.

"... you got to..." gave you away.

Damn I almost had you fooled into thinking the Cornell English teacher was funnin' ya. Hey you "have to" applaud the attempt. :D

Not to change the topic, BUT, got me to wonderin ... are we ever going to get to see a good 'white' cornerback?

No reason why not except positional prejudice. No one thought much of white receivers for a while but the patriots seem to be doing ok with them.

There were at least white recievers who excelled well before what the patriots are doing (blitnikoff, clark,collinsworth etc) . Cornerback not so much ? Do you really think a coach wouldn't play a guy who can actually COVER a guy.

Archived