THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

A little hazy this morning. My assistant brought over some of her friends last night and we partied into the wee hours. she is still passed out in the pool.

Bar-Refaeli_2705223a.jpg

But The Great Zomboni's crystal ball is as clear as a bell this week, so let's get right to it:

Seattle at Baltimore 1:00 PM

Baltimore has played valiantly with backups the last few weeks, but this week reality sets in as they get rolled at home. Seahawks are on a mission and Matt Schaub is not going to stand in the way. SEAHAWKS 34 RAVENS 10

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

You would think this was the Clash of the Titans, listening to the talking heads this week. Then you remember that the Bungles haven't won a playoff game since Vanilla Ice had the #1 album in the land, and Pittsburgh hasn't won a playoff game since the NFL started testing for HGH. Truth is, this version of the Stillers don't belong on the same field as these cats and this one could get ugly early in the Natti as they sniff a first round bye (Only way they'll ever make the second round). BUNGLES 40 STEELERS 17

San Francisco at Cleveland 1:00 PM

A Resistible Force Meets A Moveable Object. That is how SF's offense and Cleve's defense match up. But Frisco (they hate that) has a pretty poor D as well, whereas Cleveland can move the ball. Expect Manziel to make a lot of plays and expect Blaine Gabbert to return to being Blaine Gabbert. Pick Six by Charles Gaines. BROWNS 34 49ERS 19

TGZ

Seattle-35 Baltimore-3

The Seahawks are playing their best ball of the season and Baltimore is playing all backups.

Pitt-38 Cinn-34

Steelers squeak out a win in a shootout. Don't see the Bengals beating them twice this year. Brown and Bryant have big games against a banged up Cincy secondary. Dalton and Green expose the Steeler's suspect D but expect a typical bonehead Dalton turnover late in the game.

San Fran-20 Cle-17

Manziel flashes and shows signs again but makes a couple big mistakes. The Browns' D plays a pretty good game but Shaun Draughn haunts the Browns and goes for over 100 yards. A last second Phil Dawson game-winner makes the loss sting a little bit more.

SF 31 Browns 6 johnny runs around and gets hurt

stoolers 34 bungles 31 the rapist wins it at the buzzer

Seattle 27 raturds 9 is jimmy clausen still in the league? YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Week 13 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 27-17 ..... 2-2 .... 29-19

Vs. the spread ..... 24-19-1 .. 1-3 .... 25-22-1

Week 14

Seattle @ Baltimore (+6.0)

Line was steady all week at 6... I'd really like to know who is taking BLT and the points.

Prediction: SEA 41 BLT 13

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati (-3.0)

This week's Daily Double. Cinci went into PTG and won. I think PG returns the favor due to a combination of enough run stopping D and point pressure to put the game on Droolin' Dalton's shoulders.

Prediction: PTG 34 CIN 24

San Francisco @ Cleveland (-1.5)

Once more into the breach... If not now, when?

Prediction: CLE 27 SF 20

Week 14 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 29-19 ..... 0-0 ....

Vs. the spread ..... 25-22-1 .. 0-0 ....

the browns are toast

Niners 24

Clowns 9

Well.. I don't mind being wrong when We win.. Good job , Assholes...

Hey Zombo, are you listening to the talking heads?

Them talking about the Steelers being NFL titans after today's destruction of the bungles is still goin on.

And no, they don't mean Steelers are like the TN Titans.

Congrats to the browns on the win today! Solid performance in all phases. Gonna be nice to get a good nights sleep on a Sunday for a change I bet!

The way they played today is what I feared at the beginning of the season because no team sucks this bad for this long.

Great call again!!!!

Let me guess... you're gonna hide behind that spread excuse again.

So I had Browns by 15 and Seahawks by 24, but some bitch is going to come on here and whine that I didn't predict the Andy Dalton broken thumb.

Bitch #1

Hey Zombo, are you listening to the talking heads?

Them talking about the Steelers being NFL titans after today's destruction of the bungles is still goin on.

And no, they don't mean Steelers are like the TN Titans.

Congrats to the browns on the win today! Solid performance in all phases. Gonna be nice to get a good nights sleep on a Sunday for a change I bet!

The way they played today is what I feared at the beginning of the season because no team sucks this bad for this long.

So I had Browns by 15 and Seahawks by 24, but some bitch is going to come on here and whine that I didn't predict the Andy Dalton broken thumb.

Bitch #2

Bitch #2

Lol so I'm bitch #2? Nothing I said had anything to do with your stupid picks there sport, couldn't care less...the intent was to let you know that the Steelers aren't the bums that you so badly wish they were.

Embrace it Zombo, the Steelers are once again a formidable contender.

Week 14

Not only perfect this week but excepting an underestimation of our defensive effort, pretty damn good on the scores to boot.

Seattle @ Baltimore (+6.0)

Prediction: SEA 41 BLT 13

FINAL: SEA 35 BLT 6 - W/W

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati (-3.0)

Prediction: PTG 34 CIN 24

FINAL: PTG 33 CIN 20 - WW/WW

San Francisco @ Cleveland (-1.5)

Prediction: CLE 27 SF 20

FINAL: CLE 24 SF 10 - W/W

Week 14 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 29-19 ..... 4-0 .... 33-19

Vs. the spread ..... 25-22-1 .. 4-0 .... 29-26-1

Congratulations to The Great Zomboni ... Two perfect picks, and one miscalculation regarding Andy Dalton breaking his thumb.

Next week I will attempt to predict injuries too, but still a stellar week!

You're welcome.

Z

Archived