THE BROWNS BOARD

Sleeper cells, admission from a terrorist co-conspirator Islamic sicksumbeech

calfoxwc

This keeps up, and maybe another record of gun purchases background checks.

Big serious trouble. Maybe I should get a backup gun. Another attack could happen

anywhere.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/11/new-focus-on-san-bernardino-attackers-friend-who-spoke-of-sleeper-cells/

meanwhile, I want Cruz as pres. But, since this fathead Saudi prince

wants to buy our election, and wants Trump to drop out...

I'm more for Trump now. I hope the Saudi moron runs his mouth about Cruz and Carson....

meanwhile, I want Cruz as pres. But, since this fathead Saudi prince

wants to buy our election, and wants Trump to drop out...

I'm more for Trump now. I hope the Saudi moron runs his mouth about Cruz and Carson....

I think Carson has had it. Trump better pick a home run running mate. Maybe a black female would be a good choice.

Frankly as superficial as that is I believe that's his biggest problem. He does not look presidential.

That's unfortunate because most of the other said about him is just from left wing hate groups.

WSS

I don't like Cruz as a candidate, but otherwise I think there is something weird about the direct stare talk into camera.

But then again Obama is probably more presidential than anybody in the current race (including the Dems) - and the majority aren't too happy with his performance so maybe not the best qualifier.

I don't like Cruz as a candidate, but otherwise I think there is something weird about the direct stare talk into camera.

But then again Obama is probably more presidential than anybody in the current race (including the Dems) - and the majority aren't too happy with his performance so maybe not the best qualifier.

Of course it's not the best qualifier, but it's still a fact.

They should nominate Harrison Ford.

;)

WSS

Frankly as superficial as that is I believe that's his biggest problem. He does not look presidential.

That's unfortunate because most of the other said about him is just from left wing hate groups.

WSS

Stuart

That was my contention from the beginning. Never thought he had a chance because of his looks. To bad it has to come down to that. He's a good man.

I can't get behind his love for cable monopolies (paid for), lack of accomplishments (he's loud, but actually has gotten nothing done), flip flop on TPP, disastrous tax plan, or bible thumping social rhetoric.

But yea he doesn't look presidential either ;)

WSS

It might be superficial but that's America for you. And I honestly don't like his face at all.

Archived