THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns might face NFL's biggest overhaul

tinythinker

I think Gordon gets it.

Gordon for All-Pro 2016.

I really don't think anyone who's an out-of-control partyer would do anything that link presents.. In poker, that's a tell.

"{Nice turn for this talented but troubled player. I have always said that those with immense talent, skill and creativity are often the most troubled and tortured people. Different side if this guy we never knew. Hope he makes it back to the field but more importantly, hope he makes it in life, straight-up. Many times, we have to fail at one thing before we find our path in another. Who knows what this may bring? Nice story..."

That's from the link- I liked his photoshop of my favorite villain Pete Rose- he does have some talent there. How many artists (painters, musicians) were druggies? A lot? Goes with the territory.

In Josh's case, no news regarding drug issues is good news. Man, if he can hang out in clubs and not drink, I'm impressed.

This might already be posted, but it's a pretty damn good read. "Farmer cannot be allowed to destroy another draft."

"Outside of Bitonio, no other Farmer draft pick has earned a starting job that didn't come from a previous injury. West, a 2nd rounder, and Mayble, a 4th rounder, are no longer with the team." Ugh..

http://www.dawgpoundnation.com/2015/12/17/an-objective-take-on-who-the-browns-should-fire-and-who-they-should-keep/

Jim O'Neil status - "Fire him two months ago." LMAO

This article calls him the worst coach in the entire league. Ouch. While there is no quanitative way to measure this, I know that many fans and analysts have bemoaned O'Neil's continued employment. Loyalty is a good quality, but loyalty to a poor coordinator can cost Pettine his job.

This might already be posted, but it's a pretty damn good read. "Farmer cannot be allowed to destroy another draft."

"Outside of Bitonio, no other Farmer draft pick has earned a starting job that didn't come from a previous injury. West, a 2nd rounder, and Mayble, a 4th rounder, are no longer with the team." Ugh..

http://www.dawgpoundnation.com/2015/12/17/an-objective-take-on-who-the-browns-should-fire-and-who-they-should-keep/

Jim O'Neil status - "Fire him two months ago." LMAO

This article calls him the worst coach in the entire league. Ouch. While there is no quanitative way to measure this,

Yes....there is.....as I noted before, this year's Browns hold the all time NFL record with consecutive games giving up 24 or more points.

Is that "quantification" enough?

I know that many fans and analysts have bemoaned O'Neil's continued employment. Loyalty is a good quality, but loyalty to a poor coordinator can cost Pettine his job.

Yes, it may, and it should if he persists in that.

Not sure how good, but it was funny... starting with being an "objective" opinion piece.

Not sure how good, but it was funny... starting with being an "objective" opinion piece.

Touche...not sure how the writer can call himself as objective, LOL. I guess since he said Pettine should get another season, he thinks he's being "objective".

I guess I like the piece because it kind of mirrors how I feel. What I'd REALLY love to see would be for our Browns to somehow gut one of these last games out and get another win. I know, I know...it would screw up our draft position. But screw that. I want to see us get an upset. Preferably at home against the Steelers, but I'm thinking the Chiefs game is the one we can grab. Not that I'd bet on it, but just how I feel. The Seattle game is pretty much about as bleak as it gets. Their about #1 against the rush, so our recent ground game triumph will be short lived. Johnny will be in for the test of his young life. That place is LOUD, that defense is legit, and they're scoring a shitload of points.

Another thing is that the Browns are in the toughest division in football, no other team has to deal with having three other playoff/wildcard ready teams every year.

errrr, that is why we keep sucking..the stoolers more or less have been retooling the last couple yrs. me thinks they are a defense draft away from being a fucking incredible dynasty. As far as the clowns, heh heh heh, well, they continue to be clowns....and the laughing stock of not only football, but all professional sports...

Archived