THE BROWNS BOARD

BROWNS 2016 SCHEDULE

BrownsfaninPa

I think I seen the AFC North plays the NFC East next season. If so, the Browns should be scheduled to appear at least once on Monday Night Football. If so, I would like to see the Browns meet the Redskins in Cleveland in December.

Here is who the Browns would play next year:

Home: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, New England, NY Jets, Dallas, NY Giants, San Diego Los Angeles Chargers# Mod edit :)

Away: Baltimore, Cincy, Pitt, Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, Tennessee Titans#

#given current standings, possibly subject to change.

Interesting to note: Except for the Titans game, the Browns will not play a game outside the Eastern Time Zone. That Nashville game is the furthest west that they will have to play any game. Considering that in the next two weeks they are going to Seattle and Kansas City....both much further west, that is something.

If they do get more then the 1 Thursday game every team gets, I can only see 1 other primetime game. And I would think that the networks will make it early in the season.

I'd like to see Browns vs Cowboys.

Here is who the Browns would play next year:

Home: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, New England, NY Jets, NY Giants, San Diego Chargers#

Away: Baltimore, Cincy, Pitt, Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, Tennessee Titans#

#given current standings, possibly subject to change.

Interesting to note: Except for the Titans game, the Browns will not play a game outside the Eastern Time Zone. That Nashville game is the furthest west that they will have to play any game. Considering that in the next two weeks they are going to Seattle and Kansas City....both much further west, that is something.

Good point on the travel out west, and it looks like a lock we will have the Chargers at home and the Tits on the road.

Nashville makes for a nice roadtrip destination to watch a game for you from NE Ohio. It's a great place to visit. It is a reasonable drive or pretty cheap flight from Cleveland. The Country HOF is worth a visit even if you aren't a country music fan. If you are a history buff, Andrew Jacksons home, the Hermitage is a short skip east and north of town, and the night life on the strip will make you a country music fan, at least for the weekend. It's hopping.

Did I mention there are dozens of really good restaurants in and around town? Those country music performers, record company execs, and publishing house big wigs don't just eat grits and buiscuits.

After back to back trips to home games I'm hoping to get over for more than seven days next year so I can take in an away match and then a home game. Miami and Nashville certainly the best choices on that front, guess I could go full on tourist and go to Washington too.

Good point on the travel out west, and it looks like a lock we will have the Chargers at home and the Tits on the road.

Nashville makes for a nice roadtrip destination to watch a game for you from NE Ohio. It's a great place to visit. It is a reasonable drive or pretty cheap flight from Cleveland. The Country HOF is worth a visit even if you aren't a country music fan. If you are a history buff, Andrew Jacksons home, the Hermitage is a short skip east and north of town, and the night life on the strip will make you a country music fan, at least for the weekend. It's hopping.

Did I mention there are dozens of really good restaurants in and around town? Those country music performers, record company execs, and publishing house big wigs don't just eat grits and buiscuits.

So? You are saying that we should take this guys advice?:

Archived