THE BROWNS BOARD

It was Obamao's secret pro-Muslim policy - he prohibited using social media posts as evidence

calfoxwc

Yep. Obamao is personally responsible for letting these dirtbag terrorists in,

especially the dirty terrorist "wife", who helped her "husband" to murder innocent

Americans in California.

Yep. Obamao wants to spy on all Americans on social media....

but no, not his special Muslims from overseas.

sick. just really sick.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/14/revealed-secret-u-s-policy-on-visa-screening-process-prohibited-officials-from-reviewing-social-media-accounts/

and he's ordering known terrorists to be released

from gitmo.

the moron dirtbag anti-America sombeech.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-releases-dangerous-jihadists-then-misleads-country-about-it/article/2000221

Sounds like there never was a procedure in place to check social media accounts of visa applicants but it has been discussed before - not that Obamao purposely got rid of it to let Muslims in.

Also sounds more like Jeh Johnson's fault for never implementing such a procedure.

But that's enough logic for one day.

Sounds like there never was a procedure in place to check social media accounts of visa applicants but it has been discussed before - not that Obamao purposely got rid of it to let Muslims in.

Also sounds more like Jeh Johnson's fault for never implementing such a procedure.

But that's enough logic for one day.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/160235/20151214/secret-u-s-policy-prevented-agents-from-examining-social-media-posts-of-visa-applicants.htm

There's your fucking logic...

A little more logic for ya.. Who is Jeh Johnson's boss?

Who appointed Jeh Johnson?

The point is saying its become Obama loves Muslims is Retarded.

You can't just go one day and say I'm going to screen 500,000 social media accounts every year.

Who will do it. What's the criteria. How much does it cost.

Nobody cares about these things until after something happens - "costs too much" "infringing peoples rights to privacy" and so forth.

Because saying it was a secret Obama pro-muslim plot is a lot more grounded in reality.

Got it.

Stuart

Get your fucking head out of the sand clown. What more evidence do you need to break through your force field of denial that this piece of garbage is pro-muslim?...for him to actually to admit it???

Posted Today, 08:32 AM

bbedward, on 14 Dec 2015 - 10:19 PM, said:snapback.png

Because saying it was a secret Obama pro-muslim plot is a lot more grounded in reality.

Got it.

This IS STUPID

fixed.

Do you think he takes it easy, or looks the other way for very dangerous groups of human beings? If so, why? Just to fuck with his opposition?

WSS

I think any analysis like that is overthinking it really.

We never screened social media accounts for visa applicants ever - we were exploring a policy and implementation to start doing it last year but it never came to fruition.

It's probably dumb and incompetent that we haven't had social media as part of our screening - we have a lot of dumb and incompetent people.

It's not a pro-muslim anti-christian obamao plot to let his jihadi friends into the country, though.

First I think you're wrong. I think his approach is to be as non confrontational with Muslims as he can possibly be. I think it's apparent that his administration goes harder on conservative and Christian groups. Whether that strategy works out who can tell? Doesn't seem to be working too well so far but...

And as far as social media I was just listening to the report from the left, MSNBC, trumpeting the fact that a committee was going to consider it. Not do it, consider it.

Kind of like his new round of boasting about the global warming agreement. No consequences you realize.

WSS

First I think you're wrong. I think his approach is to be as non confrontational with Muslims as he can possibly be.

Generally agree...

I think it's apparent that his administration goes harder on conservative and Christian groups.

Generally disagree - he's treating them largely equally from what I can see. Though, when you're used to privilege, equality can feel like oppression.

Most of what I see as anti Christian is coming from groups like the ACLU just to badger people, but I don't see those minor attacks against the Muslim faith or its trappings. But the IRS looking at the ass of any Christian or conservative group was either quietly ordered by the White House or at the very least done by his underlings as an act of fealty.

WSS

I assume that's one of your little dipshit attacks on white people or Christians or grown ups or Americans but just exactly who is getting all these privileges that others are denied?

WSS

It isn't an attack. It is a reality.

And if passive aggressive pissy Steve is the one responding to me, I really have no desire to explain further.

It isn't an attack. It is a reality.

And if passive aggressive pissy Steve is the one responding to me, I really have no desire to explain further.

No, Woody, I guess you don't.

Just pretend you have something pertinent to say but refuse to say it because well...

Probably you should stick to what you do best; crying about how mean Cal is to you.

WSS

Passive aggressive pissy Steve is on a tear.

I post. I explain in posts. It goes right through certain posters.

Fuck it.

If you want to make your snide remarks go ahead. If other posters at least understand than I'm fine.

Not a very high bar but a man's got to know his limitations.

I wouldn't guess that anybody you say understands you can cut and paste your explanation and tell me where you are right.

WSS

Archived