THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn It's Hard Watching Cameron Jordan

TexasAg1969

Just looks like Tannehill will never quite be "the guy"...

Oh, and did the Saints play tonite, too?

Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retarded guy ever.

I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.

Better luck next time!

Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retard guy ever.

I was seriously confused thinking about how Cameron Jordan became a two-way player, or if he was just splitting out on occasion like JJ Watt.

Better luck next time!

Heh, give an old man a brain fart name reversal break. Got it confused with this guy, http://www.nfl.com/player/cameronjordan/2495184/profile

Lysdexia is a terrible thing. :D

And he had two catches in the first 5 minutes.

I always mix the name up too, so don't worry about it. LOL.

What I think about is what it would look like to have BOTH Gary and Jordan on the field and on the same team. That being said, this is a good example of our team making a great choice and developing a hard working guy. Kudos to Barnidge.

Now, if we only had a devastating BLOCKING tight end...

Cameron was a glass cannon. One of the most athletic guys in the league but not tough. Barnidge is bigger and sturdier...might not be as fast but catches every bit as good as Cameron. We really did luck out with that guy. I'm tellin you all, if we get a deep threat that consistently stretches the field...even someone like Pryor who might not be that good but gets on his wheels....someone like htat will open the floodgates for barnidge

Top to bottom, one of the silliest posts from a generally nice/not Retard guy ever.

Better luck next time!

I think these parents that give their kids a last name for a first name are stupid. Is it Jordan Cameron, or Cameron Jordan.

Taylor is not a first name.

Cooper is not a first name.

Anderson is not a first name.

Madison is not a first name.....just because the Mermaid from Splash came out of the water on Madison Ave. and called herself that is no reason for a whole generation of girls to take that name.(but of course, they did)

etc. etc.

Stick with Tom, John, Joe, Bill, Jeff, DaMontre, LeBron, Jaylen, Towanda

The one position we have clearly improved upon ... and you miss him??

Compare Barny's stats to Cam's

Z

No doubt.....

Lets be honest....Cameron had 8 great games the early part of one season.....and then pretty much fell off the map....

The other 3-1/2 years he was here....not so much.....

Barnidge...already....has put together more good games than Cameron ever did......

Cameron Jordon played defense for the New Orleans Saints! And he was very good. I'm not sure if he's still there or not.

Now while I've been Farmers Biggest Critic, the one good thing he did was to let Mr. Concussion sign in Miami. Jordan Cameron let his agent leak it out that he had RE signed with Cleveland. Then Miami offered him more and he signed as a Dolphin. He's having a terrible year too! I'm not sad at all.

Gary Barnidge, Tyler Eifert, Greg Olsen and Gronk are all having good years but Barnidge has had three quarterbacks and still is producing in the top three this year. Amazing for a 30 year old no one wanted. I put him on every fantasy team and I not only won all my divisions I'm heading for fantasy playoffs. Barnidge was key this year.

IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

Made every highlight reel! Best butt catch in NFL history. Showed how much competitiveness he has. Never gave up on the play. We need more Cleveland Browns like Barnidge!

Archived