THE BROWNS BOARD

Love It or Shove it

The Gipper

Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:

1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.

2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.

3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.

4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.

5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.

6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.

7. Dwayne Bowe should play.

8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.

9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.

10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.

11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.

12. Star Wars

13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.

1. Shove

2. Let them play, we'll probably lose anyway.

3. Shove

4. Love

5. Shove. Not enough data

6. "Love", they all just rotate.

7. It doesn't matter. I'd rather Pryor get time

8. Shove. Not all of them

9. I'd need to read up on it

10. I'd need to see them all...

11. Shove. Woodson

12. Love?

13. Shove.

Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:

Shove it...I don't think they tank, but they are definitely downgraded

2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.

Shove it. I never agree with this. Instilling a winning culture is important for the whole team.

3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.

Love it. Pitt.

Shove it.

Love it, pending more looks. So far so good.

Love it. All these guys are recycled over and over

Love it. What's it gonna hurt?

8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.

Shove it. I don't think Kelly goes.

9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.

Love it. Not a big tablet guy, but it's good to know it can take a hit...

10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.

I think there is a multi way tie

11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.

Shove it?

12. Star Wars

Shove. Never seen one actually.

Love it. I never say no to a cold one

Shove, Too many difference makers. No chance at SB now though.

Love. Why win meaningless games that do nothing but hurt us in the long run? Farmer needs all the help he can get.

Love. KC probably

Love. Maybe not 1st two rounds

Love. Hes real decent

Shove.

lol

Shove. Fisher and Kelly will keep their jobs

shove.

Shove, though Id love her

Shove, golfers arent athletic. Maybe Jack is the greatest at his particular sport from Ohio, nevermind, LBJ.

12. Star Wars

Love, though Im not a diehard

shove...

Shove it

Shove it

Shove it

Pass

Pass

Love it

Shove it

Shove it... late surge saves Chip...

lol... sureloveit...

Shove it...

Surpised me... my first thought was Jesse Owens, but the greatest golfer to ever play prolly deserves a slot.

12. Star Wars

Love it...

Head is floating, so sure... Love it.

Shove, they should have two fairly easy games to win with their talent. (Ravens/49ers)

Shove. I want the Browns to win every game they play.....even if in theory it could not be in their best interest.

Shove. I guess if the Browns that played vs. San Fran showed up perhaps. But will they revert to the 10 loss Browns? Likely. Also.....these 3 teams are among probably the 5 hottest playing teams at this time....and two of them being on the road in very, very hostile environments. I do not see a Mike Pettine coached team getting up for these games.

Love.....but....it will be in the 3rd round or below. I heard one NFL analyst...Damon Huard, say that all the QBs available in this draft are really at best 2d/3rd round talent.

Love, why not. Yea Baby, Yea!

Shove. He did himself no favors this season......if it happens it won't be for a few more years.

Love.....at least get him in there and let him suffer a concussion so that he can have a legit reason to be benched.

Shove. A few will be.....but yes, Kelly survives....and though Fisher should be gone, I think that the Rams owner will still want him to be the coach of his Los Angeles Rams....due to Fisher's USC connection.

Shove/Love I am not in the market....but if I were I suppose this one would be worth considering.

Shove.....so, while sure, she is hot....she, to me, has a bit of a horsey face. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers mind you....I just suspect that some other NFL player somewhere has what I would consider to be a hotter wife/girlfriend.

Perplexed...but I think I have to say Love It. He is the greatest ever in his sport...so he has that going for him....but I think Jesse Owens gives him a run for that title.

12. Star Wars

Yes, sure. Love it. I appreciate Star Wars perhaps more than most for this reason.: The movie came out just before I started law school. For school I lived in an apartment just off Shaker Square. On Shaker Square is a movie theater called The Colony. I suppose it may still be there, but now probably as a metroplex. At that time it was a single huge theater with a massive panoramic screen. Now, first year law school is a stressful time fyi....and as a stressor release I probably walked the 2-3 blocks to see that movie at least a half dozen or more times. So...my appreciation for it is that it helped get me through my first year of school by being an occasional escape from the studies.

Love it. And I am not a beer man much....but that one looks good.

1. Shove

2. Let them play, we'll probably lose anyway.

3. Shove

4. Love

5. Shove. Not enough data

6. "Love", they all just rotate.

7. It doesn't matter. I'd rather Pryor get time

8. Shove. Not all of them

9. I'd need to read up on it

10. I'd need to see them all...

11. Shove. Woodson.....Laughable.

12. Love?

13. Shove.

In the playoffs?.....yes...LOVE it...

Shove it....losing is never good

Love it...

Shove it....

Shove it....(and bito will take that job right back)

Love it....

Shove it....

All?.....Shove it....

Shove it....

Shove it....(if thats her above)

Shove it.....Id pick LeBron....

12. Star Wars

Shove it.....

Shove it....I hate darkies.....

Shove it....(and bito will take that job right back)

Shove it....I hate darkies.....

First... oh no, you dihn't.

Second... don't forget we will need a new starting Center next year.

Shove ... AJ will be fine.

Shove ... and fuck anybody that loves it.

Love

Love ... chances are good they will want to grab one a some point

Love ... hard to tell after a game and a half, so I will just go with my Browns fan optimism.

Shove ... less than 50% chance I say

Shove ... not unless everyone else is injured. We're getting close.

Caldwell ... probably. Chip ... no. Fisher ... probably. McCoy ... probably. Tomsula ... probably not

Shove

She's hot. I'm sure there is hotter.

Love

12. Star Wars

Shove

I can get my own.

I can get my own

Well, by this I meant that you want to drink a beer like the one he is holding....obviously I didn't mean that exact glass of beer.

What do you think that is by the way? Its not Guinness.....more of a dark amber.

Ha....yes I did....just not a dark beer fan.....

Is Pazstor a center too?>....didnt know that....

Good question.....Browns website has him listed as starting LG.....Ourlads has him as the backup RT to The Schwartz.

Don't know if he ever has or can play center.

Erving listed backup LG....not as backup center.

We also have a OL named Kaleb Johnson on the roster as a backup. Never heard of him.....is that one of the guys they just picked up?

I can get my own

Well, by this I meant that you want to drink a beer like the one he is holding....obviously I didn't mean that exact glass of beer.

What do you think that is by the way? Its not Guinness.....more of a dark amber.

833555.jpg

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in an Irish pub in Washington on St. Patrick's Day.

Obama is Irish on his Mother's side. I am Irish on both sides ... so I could drink him under the table.

And, yes, I will have one.

Zombo

Zombo

833555.jpg

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in the ancestral homeland of both myself and Obama' mother's side ... Ireland

And, yes, I will have one

Zombo

Hmm, same picture....but the one I copied made the beer look lighter....but here, yes, it looks like a Guinness.

As for Ancestral Homeland....I don't know if mentioned this before....I actually have dual citizenship US and Ireland.

My mother was born in Ireland which grants me automatic citizenship. If I wanted all I would have to do is apply for an Irish Passport.

Hmm, same picture....but the one I copied made the beer look lighter....but here, yes, it looks like a Guinness.

As for Ancestral Homeland....I don't know if mentioned this before....I actually have dual citizenship US and Ireland.

My mother was born in Ireland which grants me automatic citizenship. If I wanted all I would have to do is apply for an Irish Passport.

I changed my post, because I googled the picture and that one was taken in a DC Irish pub, not in Ireland. But he drank them there too.

And NO ... I didn't know about your Mother being born in Ireland. I am 4th generation on both sides. They all took a slow boat over in the 1880's-90's

Zombo

I changed my post, because I googled the picture and that one was taken in a DC Irish pub, not in Ireland. But he drank them there too.

And NO ... I didn't know about your Mother being born in Ireland. I am 4th generation on both sides. They all took a slow boat over in the 1880's-90's

Zombo

I am first generation on her side. She came on a boat too: The Queen Mary:

http://uswarbrides.com/AmWarBrides/qm1946ny.html

Now docked at Long Beach CA. I did visit it.

No reason they should. AJ will be ok.

Nobody there with a number 1.

Most likely. Hopefully its Pittsburgh.

Probably but not at number 1.

Sure, why not?

Not in the near future.

Sure, why not?

No.

No, only because all my TVs and phone or Samsung. I really wish my tablet run Windows like my PC though.

Dipper I think you are jerking off to an airbrush again.

Probably. Jim Brown wasn't born here was he?

12. Star Wars

Big deal. I do think Abrams will make it fun though.

Hard to tell, if you and he share taste in beer, probably not.

If its a Guinness, sure why not?

WSS

Love

Shove

Love, What happens if they win all three? Pettine just said he's going to let them play!

Shove. Not a blue chipper in the group,

Love, I saw Browns on Sound FX and featured Joe Thomas miced up. He was coaching Pasztor on the sidelines and in the huddle. Very good coaching prospect is Thomas. I mean that. He should pursue coaching when he retires.

Love, Why not. Belicheat was Belichoke when he coached Cleveland. It's a learning process.

Love. I would play him on defense, special teams, offense wherever for next three games and get some money back.

Love, Tomsula should get another year, McCoy and Fisher should go. Caldwell and Kelly will stay on hot seat. Pettine will probably get axed. If Pettine stays Farmer will go according to Ian Rapoport.

Shove

Who cares he's a jerk

Shove! Golfers are not athletes! They're golfers! Le Bron, Ken Griffey Jr, Roger Clemens are way better

12. Star Wars

Shove, hate Hollywood

No shove it

833555.jpg

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in an Irish pub in Washington on St. Patrick's Day.

Obama is Irish on his Mother's side. I am Irish on both sides ... so I could drink him under the table.

And, yes, I will have one.

Zombo

Zombo

I though it was his father, Paddie O'Bama. ^_^

Define tank? They'll win some games but lose the playoff

Shove it. Losing breeds losing, we know that better than anybody

Shove it. Might get close vs Steelers

At some point? Who knows. Shove it?

Love it.

This year?

Love it. Why not? Like a bunch of other guys, we need to know if he can play, we have a ton of receiver injuries. Otherwise, RayRay won't cut him, and will keep him around until next year, clogging up a roster spot.

Shove it. Not all gone.

Love it?

Tough competition.

They clearly don't know Brian Hartline.

12. Star Wars

Love it

Not this minute. Serious hang over.

Dipper I think you are jerking off to an airbrush again.

I get it up for your pleasure.

Probably. Jim Brown wasn't born here was he?

NO, born in Ga, raised near NYC, college at Syracuse.

12. Star Wars

Big deal. I do think Abrams will make it fun though.

Or he will fuck it up like he did with some aspects of Star Trek.

Hard to tell, if you and he share taste in beer, probably not.

If its a Guinness, sure why not?

Well, its a Guiness per Zombo....

Shove! Golfers are not athletes! They're golfers! Le Bron, Ken Griffey Jr, Roger Clemens are way better

Nice drop in with Griffey and Clemens....as I forgot they were both from Ohio. Griffey from Cinci. Clemens born in Dayton.....did not move to Texas until he was a teenager.

As much as I love Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus is the best to ever play the game. You can't say that for any of the others.

WSS

And that is the most persuasive argument for Jack......no one has ever played his sport better.

Now, imo...LeBron may in fact be the most skillful and versatile basketball player to ever play.....but that sport (like golf) is measured by victorie/championships. LeBrons couple he earned in Miami don't get him to the top level among all NBA players (though, note...he IS the only player to go to 5 consecutive Finals other than Celtic dynasty players)

Griffey IS top notch. I really consider him to perhaps be in the Top 5...or 10 best players ever.

Jesse Owens I think has the best counterargument. He got his 4 golds at a time when money was not available for his sport (unlike say Carl Lewis later....who had access to a lot of money), and where racism is rampant. His accomplishments on the world stage make him that top challenger.

Clemens? His roid use brings skepticism. He seemed almost done, then had a rejuvenation.....Steroids?

Are there any other Ohio candidates?

Here is a list of Quarterbacks from Ohio:

Ben Roethlisberger: Findlay

Russell Wilson: Cincinnati (I didn't know this before)

Bernie Kosar: Boardman

Brian Hoyer: Cleveland

Benny Friedman: Cleveland (2 time champ)

Troy Smith: Cleveland

Todd Blackledge: North Canton

Elvis Grbac: Cleveland

Roger Staubach: Cincinnati

Greg Cook: Dayton

Len Dawson: Alliance

Brian Dowling: Cleveland

Charlie Frye: Willard

Ralph Giuliemi: Columbus (played 7 years in 50s/60s)

Jim Harbaugh: Toledo

Bobby Hoying: St. Henry

George Izo: Barberton

Jeff Lewis: Columbus

Oliver Luck: Cleveland

Brian McClure: Ravenna

Mark Miller: Canton

Brady Quinn: Columbus

Dave Ragone: Middleburg Hts.

George Ratterman: Cincinnati

Art Schlichter: Washington Court House

Harry Stuhldreher: Massillon

Stephen Tensi: Cincinnati

Rick Trocano: Cleveland

Tom Tupa: Independence

Erik Wilhelm: Dayton

Bold: Hall of Fame

Being from Summit County, currently living in Medina Co....I note that the only QB that came from either seems to be George Izo...

And that is the most persuasive argument for Jack......no one has ever played his sport better.

Now, imo...LeBron may in fact be the most skillful and versatile basketball player to ever play.....but that sport (like golf) is measured by victorie/championships. LeBrons couple he earned in Miami don't get him to the top level among all NBA players (though, note...he IS the only player to go to 5 consecutive Finals other than Celtic dynasty players)

Griffey IS top notch. I really consider him to perhaps be in the Top 5...or 10 best players ever.

Jesse Owens I think has the best counterargument. He got his 4 golds at a time when money was not available for his sport (unlike say Carl Lewis later....who had access to a lot of money), and where racism is rampant. His accomplishments on the world stage make him that top challenger.

Clemens? His roid use brings skepticism. He seemed almost done, then had a rejuvenation.....Steroids?

Are there any other Ohio candidates?

Was Jim Thorpe born here?

WSS

Archived