THE BROWNS BOARD

These are a few of My favorite things.

The Gipper

6a146a7b4619003e76e03bec11094848.jpg

You are bringing back some memories with your old fast food photos. I was a law clerk at CMHA while in law school. HQ over on West 25th st. Cleveland. There was a Royal Castle right on the Detroit/W. 25th corner back then.

Also, there was a Red Barn right across the street from my high school that we always went to....plus....when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 6 weeks I worked at the Red Barn on Sunrise Blvd. And Red Barn "world headquarters" was in Ft. Lauderdale. The CEO of Red Barn would come in and eat there at least once per week. Of course, the Red Barn is long long gone.

There is supposedly a full, on-ride vid, but I've never seen it posted.

So, you are a Roller Coaster freak? I have a friend that is one too......and he has traveled the world over to ride roller coasters. I know he has been to Europe a few times, and Japan and elsewhere. He belongs to some kind of club....do you?

So, you are a Roller Coaster freak? I have a friend that is one too......and he has traveled the world over to ride roller coasters. I know he has been to Europe a few times, and Japan and elsewhere. He belongs to some kind of club....do you?

We prefer "enthusiast, ;) but, yes, I have belonged to ACE (American Coaster Enthusiasts) in the past.

Sounds like your bud might be in with TPR (Theme Park Review), the bunch that did the POV coaster vid I posted of The Voyage, my fav. The guy who runs TPR figured out how to make a living riding roller coasters. Huge website forum... great videos... expert commentary on the occasional coaster show on Discovery or The Learning Channel or Travel Channel. And he organizes trips all over the world.

The only park I've been to outside the US is UK's Blackpool Beach. Color me jealous...

We've been here... it's beautiful +++, TexasAg.

Water was far clearer than in Hawaii.

Totally agree. Best snorkeling anywhere I've been in the world which includes some great totally secluded Cays in Venezuela where I lived as a kid. Morocoy there is a hair close to a tie. But since I can't go there again the tie goes to St. John.

Archived