THE BROWNS BOARD

Graham calls out GOP for 'unhealthy' dislike of Obama

jbluhm86

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/lindsey-graham-gop-obama-216847

Lindsey Graham may not approve of everything President Barack Obama does, but he believes there is an unhealthy dislike of the president within his party.
The South Carolina senator was asked on CNN’s “New Day” if he is worried that his comments last night about Trump’s proposed ban on Muslims will harm his standing with Republicans. Graham during the undercard debate on Tuesday night apologized to America's "Muslim friends" for Trump's inflammatory proposal.
“To those people that believe Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya I’ve lost ya a long time ago,” Graham said before continuing, “There’s a dislike for President Obama in my party that’s unhealthy. There was a dislike for President Bush in the Democratic Party that was unhealthy.”
Graham said that Obama is “my president” and that the two talked Tuesday about how they could work together to help the new prime minister of Iraq.
“I think he has screwed this up 10 ways to Sunday, but Bush made his fair share of mistakes too,” Graham said.
The comments about Bush come after Graham made a passionate case at the debate for Bush’s leadership.
"George W. Bush made mistakes, but he did adjust. I blame Obama for ISIL, not Bush. I’m tired of beating on Bush,” Graham said. "I miss George W. Bush. I wish you were President right now. We wouldn’t be in this mess.”

Yes he did. Like I said this morning I watch the recap on MSNBC. You know them right? Mika was almost ready to suck Lindsey Graham's dick she was so excited.

I'm not entirely sure he would enjoy it, just saying, but the Democrats love no one better then a Republican who speaks out against his party. Vice versa too I suppose, but vote for one of their own over an enemy who has turned his coat.

:)

WSS

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/lindsey-graham-gop-obama-216847

Lindsey Graham may not approve of everything President Barack Obama does, but he believes there is an unhealthy dislike of the president within his party.

The South Carolina senator was asked on CNN’s “New Day” if he is worried that his comments last night about Trump’s proposed ban on Muslims will harm his standing with Republicans. Graham during the undercard debate on Tuesday night apologized to America's "Muslim friends" for Trump's inflammatory proposal.

“To those people that believe Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya I’ve lost ya a long time ago,” Graham said before continuing, “There’s a dislike for President Obama in my party that’s unhealthy. There was a dislike for President Bush in the Democratic Party that was unhealthy.”

Graham said that Obama is “my president” and that the two talked Tuesday about how they could work together to help the new prime minister of Iraq.

“I think he has screwed this up 10 ways to Sunday, but Bush made his fair share of mistakes too,” Graham said.

The comments about Bush come after Graham made a passionate case at the debate for Bush’s leadership.

"George W. Bush made mistakes, but he did adjust. I blame Obama for ISIL, not Bush. I’m tired of beating on Bush,” Graham said. "I miss George W. Bush. I wish you were President right now. We wouldn’t be in this mess.”

Stuart

Big whoop. He ends up bashing Obama anyway. That was unhealthy Lindsey.

What a dweeb.

Lindsey is a pansy. He's probably just hot for Obamao's body, the worthless waste of

time in any discussion.

Obamao is, too, but I was referring to Lindsey. Liberace was a lot more a man than Lindsey Graham, maybe.

That's very almost non-existent on the "manly" scale..

Graham is spot on and pretty sensible with a lot of what he says.

Like what McCain said to a supporter who said Obama was a Muslim in 08

"No, ma'am. He's a decent family man [and] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign's all about. He's not [an Arab]."

Biggest issue with Graham is he's an old war hawk. The guy seems to love war in the middle East.

Cal and others call him an anti-American Muslim which is stupid. Disagree with his policies or what he's been doing is fine, but the unsubstantiated he isn't an American and Muslim lover is stupid.

I never said obamao was a muslim.

he favors muslims, he said so himself.

At heart, I believe he sympathizes with them,

he used to be one as a kid, officially.

There are a lot of reasons I've long since thought

of Lindsey Graham as a pansy, this is just another example.

woodpecker and edw, you just emotionally knee jerks yourselves in the nose.

you ASSume me putting him down as a pansy, always playing

buddies with the liberal side.... was only because he put down reps on

"hating" obamao.

It goes way back.

• Lindsey Graham: Too Liberal for America -...
    ontd-political.livejournal.com/4598831.html

US Sen. Lindsey Graham censured by SC county ... the executive committee in Greenville County censured Graham for his stance on immigration and other "liberal ...

• Lindsey Graham 2016: What 5 Liberal Pundits Say About ...
    www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/lindsey-graham-2016-liberal...

Characterizing South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham as a moderate Republican on many issues would be an accurate assessment of the 2016 GOP presidential hopeful.

• Letter: Graham’s stances are too liberal - Aiken Standard
    www.aikenstandard.com/article/20131219/AIK0203/131219363

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham’s support for President Obama’s past supreme court nominees highlights his lack of conservative principles. Elena Kagan and ...

Graham is just trying to find a reason to explain why he is polling at a whopping 1 percent in Iowa. It isn't his fault it is the republican party's fault he is doing so bad. The last person the GOP needs to listen to is this loser.

Obama has played politics at every turn and shown no interest to genuinely work with republicans on anything. He made a big show on Obamacare about how it was going to be an open process with hearings televised on C-span and he was going to work across the isle and get bipartisan support then did a 180 turn and rammed Obamacare through without one single republican vote and made all kinds of secret back room deals to get democrat senators to sign on.

you guys are whats wrong with this country. No fan of Graham here because he was responsible for a lot of the extreme rhetoric but now he wants to strike a centrist tone. However those of you that think this constant extremist rhetoric is healthy for this country need to die off and frankly not come back either. No zombie, wraith, lich...whatever netherworld forms you can conjure....just don't. The human race would like to move on.

Allow me to be cynical. Lindsey Graham has mistaken the love of the Democrat Party for love of the general population or his own party.

John McCain tried that route and became the poster boy for the left wing media and a big media star on Sunday morning talk shows. When it comes right down to it voters will pick one of their own over an interloper. Neither side wants to compromise, preferring to crush the other side to dust.

Maybe the independent vote will be important by the time we get to the general election but...

It's not that independent love Obama and want to see him treated more kindly, I just don't think they care about him one way or the other.

WSS

Severe dehydration, a medical emergency, can cause:

• Extreme thirst, penis shivels up into a raisin, permanently

Extreme fussiness or sleepiness in infants and children; irritability and confusion in adults

Very dry mouth, skin and mucous membranes

Little or no urination — any urine that is produced will be darker than normal, and settles in brain

Sunken eyes

Shriveled and dry skin that lacks elasticity and doesn't "bounce back" when pinched into a fold

In infants, sunken fontanels — the soft spots on the top of a baby's head

Low blood pressure, low reading comprehension

Rapid heartbeat

Rapid breathing

No tears when crying, or bitching about everything

Incoherent, hateful interpersonal attacks on any one not incoherent and not hateful

Fever

In the most serious cases, delirium or unconsciousness, extreme anger when disagreed with

Unfortunately, thirst isn't always a reliable gauge of the body's need for water, especially in children and older adults. A better indicator is the color of your urine: Clear or light-colored urine means you're well hydrated, whereas a dark yellow or amber color usually signals dehydration.

Archived