ameer

Draft round 1 DE emmanuel ogbah oklahoma state

Draft round 2 josh doctson WR tcu

Draft round 3 scooby wright ILB arizona

Draft round 4 josh harvey clemons ss louisville

Draft round 5 chris jones DE/DT missippi state

Draft round 6 Kareem Hunt RB toledo

Draft round 7 D/N

to bad we didn't keep the guys that created those comp picks that now we cannot trade. believe our 7th is gone? Andy "boomtime" Lee to niners? Like Ogbah also but he's a (early) early 2nd rounder

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

5th comp

5th comp

5th comp

6th

7th

7th comp

Thats our picks btw

Eleven picks if it were to stay that way. Here is Farmers draft history:

12 Danny Shelton NT 2015 0 0 1 13 Washington 2015 1

19 Cameron Erving C 2015 0 0 0 13 Florida St. 2015 2

51 Nate Orchard DE 2015 0 0 0 12 2.0 Utah 2015 3

77 Duke Johnson RB 2015 0 0 0 13 88 296 0 49 446 2 Miami (FL) 2015 3

96 Xavier Cooper DT 2015 0 0 0 11 1.5 Washington St. 2015 4

115 Ibraheim Campbell SS 2015 0 0 0 12 Northwestern 2015

4 123 Vince Mayle WR 2015 0 0 0 1 Washington St. 2015 6

189 Charles Gaines CB 2015 0 0 0 4 Louisville 2015 6

195 Malcolm Johnson TE 2015 0 0 0 12 4 15 0 Mississippi St. 2015 6

198 Randall Telfer TE 0 0 0 USC 2015 7

219 Hayes Pullard ILB 2015 0 0 0 5 USC 2015 7

241 Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB 0 0 0 Oregon Misc Passing Rushing Receiving Year Rnd Pick Pos To AP1 PB St CarAV G Cmp Att Yds TD Int Att Yds TD Rec Yds TD Int Sk College/Univ

1 8 Justin Gilbert DB 2015 0 0 0 2 22 1 Oklahoma St. 2014

1 22 Johnny Manziel QB 2015 0 0 0 1 13 115 194 1378 6 5 33 134 1 Texas A&M 2014

2 35 Joel Bitonio G 2015 0 0 2 6 26 Nevada 2014

3 71 Christian Kirksey LB 2015 0 0 1 5 29 5.0 Iowa 2014

3 94 Terrance West RB 2015 0 0 0 4 19 207 808 4 12 69 1 Towson 2014

4 127 Pierre Desir

Do we want him making 11 more picks?

In truth, there are some seemingly good picks there. All but West, Mayle, and Pullard are with the team still.

Pullard was plucked by another team....so someone saw value in him.

West and Mayle have been his big problems....in terms of guys no longer here. I am not sure Farmer can recognize a good offensive skill player when he sees one and that is what this team needs....offensive skill players

And of course it is his 4 first rounders that are the issue....including non skilll players. Gilbert, JFF, Shelton, Erving.....all have underperformed at this point.

I'll cut Farmer some slack on the West pick because that we widely loved by most draft experts. Heard quite a few saying that West would take over the starting job by mid season from whoever the FA from the Texans we picked up (can't remember his name). Who knew he was a lazy pain in the ass and hasn't stuck with any other team since we got rid of him.

The first round picks are a serious issue though.

I'll cut Farmer some slack on the West pick because that we widely loved by most draft experts. Heard quite a few saying that West would take over the starting job by mid season from whoever the FA from the Texans we picked up (can't remember his name). Who knew he was a lazy pain in the ass and hasn't stuck with any other team since we got rid of him.

The first round picks are a serious issue though.

Ben Tate.

I expect Shelton and Erving to come into form. Not so sure about Gilbert. And JFF was a crapshoot....and we are now shooting that crap to see if it stinks or comes out smelling like roses.

Are we sure? Everywhere I've read has said 2016. Link?

Difference between headlines and details...

11-15-15 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/19/compensatory-picks-can-be-traded-in-next-years-draft/

Headline: Compensatory picks can be traded in next year’s draft

Details : According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the NFL is expected to allow teams to trade compensatory picks in next year’s draft...

12-2-15 http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14274468/nfl-owners-ok-compensatory-pick-trading-2017

Headline: Owners OK trading of compensatory picks

Details : The owners, who are meeting in Irving, Texas, voted to allow compensatory draft picks to be traded beginning in 2017...

Translation alternatives?

1. Let's fuck Adam Schefter...

2. Let's fuck the Browns...

3. Both of the above... ;)

Going into Seattle this week some OLB to watch to seasons end that our FA 2016. Seattle is doomed in cap space to try to sign Bruce Irvin(25 age) or Michael Morgan(27). Other possible Von Miller(doubt), Chad Greenway, Tamba Hali(doubt), 2 GB-Michael Neal(28),Nick Perry(25),Rams Mark Barron(26),Balt.Courtney Upshaw(26,doubt). For added Drama Alton Smith? For Z Frank Zombo(28) at KC. For the Shits Of Burg. Lamar Woodley(31 Zona). My choice was AJ Klein who sits behind Keugley & Davis at Carolina but goes 2017. Can will trust youth at a key position with Orchard's stock rising?

A couple elite of near elite edge guys that won't be allowed to leave...

Some ageing stars...

Some minimal upgrades...

Nick Perry jumps out at me as a value FA. Wasn't he the fill-in ILB for the pack last year that did such a good job? Seems to have been displaced by Clay's move inside.

Is StL listing Barron as an OLB?

Hard for me to predict picks before free agency happens....hopefully our GM notes a lack of top level WR's and LB's in this years draft and aggressively goes after some established talent on the FA market.....(and not "yesterdays" talent)..... lets spent Jimmys money a little smarter this year....

Hard for me to predict picks before free agency happens....hopefully our GM notes a lack of top level WR's and LB's in this years draft and aggressively goes after some established talent on the FA market.....(and not "yesterdays" talent)..... lets spent Jimmys money a little smarter this year....

I know it's just a dream, but wouldn't it be great to see Kruger replaced by Von Miller next year?

A couple elite of near elite edge guys that won't be allowed to leave...

Some ageing stars...

Some minimal upgrades...

Nick Perry jumps out at me as a value FA. Wasn't he the fill-in ILB for the pack last year that did such a good job? Seems to have been displaced by Clay's move inside.

Is StL listing Barron as an OLB?

spotrac has Barron listed outside & with possible rams move I like him. Nick Perry was Clay when Clay was out with wrist & thumb last season. Same $ value for now on both Barron & Perry.

JMHO, if Gordon is reinstated, and he will be, our receivers are just fine. I'm hoping for big things for Pryor. The kid is off-the-charts in athleticism and if power-forwards from basketball can become great tight-ends, the sky's the limit for Pryor.

Archived