THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Seahawks Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our 3-8 Cleveland Browns visit the Pacific Northwest for the first time since 2003, when they play the Seattle Seahawks. Browns will also try to defeat the Seahawks in their home field since 1989 in both teams 18th all-time regular season meeting. Seahawks lead the all-time series 11-games to 6.

Browns fans are also hoping Johnny Manziel can do an encore performance for his teammates and fans by doing another impressive performance to win for Cleveland.

Seahawks defeated the Browns 34-7 in their last regular season visit in Seattle back on October 30, 2003. WR Andre King returned a blocked punt for 28 yards for Cleveland's only scoring with 4:23 remaining in the game, after the Seahawks scored the first 34 points.

Browns last win in Seattle way was way back on November 12, 1989. Seahawks QB David Kreig threw an 8-yard touchdown pass to Brian Blades, but the Browns scored the rest of the game. Tim Manoa ran a 1-yard TD, Bernie Kosar then threw a 17-yard pass to Lawyer Tillman, an Matt Bahr kicked both his 29-yard FG, and his 2 PAT's to secure thr 17-7 win.

Browns won the last two regular season meetings at Cleveland, winning 33-30 in overtime on November 4, 2007, and most recently , Phil Dawson outdueled Steve Hauschka, with his 52 and 53 yard field goals to win 6-3 at First Energy Stadium back on October 23, 2011.

A mix of sunny and partly cloudy skies at 47 degrees, feels like 40 degrees, is the game forecast inside CenturyLink Field, for the 4:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 20% precipitation, 60% humidity, and south/southwestern winds at 15 miles per hour.

I would also like to wish the Cleveland Browns Nation and fan club everywhere, and the registered users, members, and moderators here on The Browns Board, and Merry Christmas to you and your families, relatives, and close friends! :)

NO injuries, hope Johnny Football and the Browns can do a repeat performance, and give Browns fans an early Christmas gift with a win from Seattle this afternoon, and GO BROWNS!!!!! B)

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2015/regular15

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

Browns @ Seahawks NFL On FOX TV Late Regional Single Header Coverage Map In Yellow:

http://506sports.com/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns are 3-10 but same difference. That 6-3 win may be the worst browns win I have witnessed..

I was at that game too.

1974, Browns 7-0 over 49ers in pouring rain was another thriller I witnessed.

I was at that game too.

1974, Browns 7-0 over 49ers in pouring rain was another thriller I witnessed.

My Dad attempted to take me and my brother to that game.

It was like a four hour drive from my little town in PA to Cleveland. We started out on a beautiful morning, but by the time we made the Ohio border is was a full out blizzard. we were forced of the road and ate at a Pizza Hut in Youngstown. Which was a big deal to me at age 10, because we didn't have anything like that where I came from.

we listened to the game on the radio on the way home and Ken Brown scored our only touchdown and I used my imagination to see it, and I can still "see" it to this day.

Turned out be a great memory.

And shout out to my Steeler fan dad driving me to see an awful Browns team in a shitstorm.

Zombo

Browns Inactives--- Gilbert, Hawk, Winston, K. Williams, RB Daryl Richardson, OG Kaleb Johnson, WR Rannell Hall... Key Inactive Scumbags-- Kam Chancellor & M. Lynch (is only here to get paid)..

My Dad attempted to take me and my brother to that game.

It was like a four hour drive from my little town in PA to Cleveland. We started out on a beautiful morning, but by the time we made the Ohio border is was a full out blizzard. we were forced of the road and ate at a Pizza Hut in Youngstown. Which was a big deal to me at age 10, because we didn't have anything like that where I came from.

we listened to the game on the radio on the way home and Ken Brown scored our only touchdown and I used my imagination to see it, and I can still "see" it to this day.

Turned out be a great memory.

And shout out to my Steeler fan dad driving me to see an awful Browns team in a shitstorm.

Zombo

Great story.I was only 11, & maybe 100lbs. I didn't thaw out til Monday

Archived