THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Seahawks Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Because there's so much to be positive about right? Get outta here with that crap man, we leave high round talent on the bench to watch garbage on the field. That isn't something that should just get a pass.

maybe it's more like you gotta earn playing time. maybe some players believe just because where they were drafted and how much money they make they automatically start.

F that. if you're a bum off the street and out play willy steamin beamon then get in there and play.

i'd rather have my coach (if i were the owner) to go with that approach than be like "go ahead jamarcus. we NOW know you suck, but get in there and win us some games!"

OK.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because there's so much to be positive about right? Get outta here with that crap man, we leave high round talent on the bench to watch garbage on the field. That isn't something that should just get a pass.

So if someone is drafted in the 1st and 2nd round, that means they have NFL talent? Got it.

So if someone is drafted in the 1st and 2nd round, that means they have NFL talent? Got it.

Because Bademosi playing like a scrub over a guy who doesn't get to play because he has "personality issues"? Got it. Bademosi got fucking embarrassed again, but please tell me how he should be on the field.

Because Bademosi playing like a scrub over a guy who doesn't get to play because he has "personality issues"? Got it. Bademosi got fucking embarrassed again, but please tell me how he should be on the field.

Not trying to start something but who isn't playing?

JM played OK... made some nice throws from the pocket and some nice throws on the run. Also made some bad throws from both circumstances. Worst of the day was the attempted touch pass to Moore. But good bad or otherwise they were all to receivers he saw.

What's still has not shown up is an ability to anticipate throws. No better example than the 3rd and 5 on the Seattle 10. Yes, there was an edge blitz OLB, but the middle of the field emptied. A step up and throw to Barn on the post is a TD.

Instead JM tries to outrun a fast blitzer, takes a sack and pops up to play patty-cake with the blitzer and a smile on his face. I guess he gets a pass since he did not swap jerseys with him after the game.

Two games to go...

Johnny played well.

He's not infallible as many seem to believe.

In the tavern I could complement him and then have a big ole circle jerk about him, but then when he made a throw that was too high or made the wrong read and someone called him out it was "damn no erving failed he had pressure his receiver should have caught it ermagherd johnny is perffect"

He's looked pretty good overall, it's tough to win games with this team in it's current state regardless though - even tougher against the seahawks in Seattle.

He still makes mistakes, but he's definitely improving and that's a step in the right direction anyway.

"... ermagherd johnny is perffect"

He's looked pretty good overall, it's tough to win games with this team in it's current state regardless though - even tougher against the seahawks in Seattle.

He still makes mistakes, but he's definitely improving and that's a step in the right direction anyway.

First, very funny dialect...

Second, agree that JM has improved over last year, but is he "improving"? Was his performance today objectively better than the one he posted vs. Pittsburgh?

Again, the next step I see queued up is the throw with anticipation... and it's the big one.

QB's that lost today CMP YDS AVG TDs

1. T. Taylor 16 for 235= 14.69 2TD

2. B. Osweiler 21 for 296= 14.1 3TD
3. B. Bortles 23 for 297= 12.91 1TD
4. J. Winston 29 for 363= 12.52 2TD
5. Z. Mettenberger 20 for 242= 12.1 2TD
6. D. Carr 23 for 276= 12 2TD
7. R. Fitzpatrick 26 for 299= 11.5 1TD
8. J. Clausen 26 for 281= 10.81 2TD
9. R. Tannehill 20 for 216= 10.8 0TD
10. B. Gabbert 30 for 295= 9.83 1TD
11. J. Cutler 26 for 231= 8.88 2TD
12. M. Hasselbeck 17 for 147= 8.65 1TD
13. J. Manziel 19 for 161= 8.47 1TD
14. E. Manning 29 for 245= 8.45 4TD
This is what people consider JM playing great/good/average what a low bar we've set for QB play.

you have to look at who JM had as WIDE RECIEVERS.

bowe? A picked up Moore? A tiny, just came back Gabriel?

Other qb's get "he needs weapons".

JM gets "he's a bum, look at his stats, that sumbeech!"

come on. Meanwhile, I'm working on my NFL mock draft

for before teh 28th....

and my first round pick... no trade down.... is Lynch........

Meanwhile, a few players who don't really give a crap... and do stuff like

run routes like a talking tree out of the "Wizard of Oz"... bowe...and grab a

facemask on the last play... like williams...

this secondary is hopeless with the injuries. And Gaines shoved a fellow defensive

player, veteran..... frustrated players who are po'd at the world. I think it's the scheme.

Bademosi should get an award for trying so hard to play like a tall cb, he makes.... mistakes.

And he's short. And he STILL does not LOOK BACK FOR THE BALL and gets

STUPID PASS INTERFERENCE CALLS... dammit.

Even when healthy, this year, the secondary has major gaffes in coverage.

Archived