THE BROWNS BOARD

Lindsey Graham suspends presidential campaign

bbedward

Thanks, guys. I have one of the very best surgeons, who has a wonderful, excellent staff.

....probably won't be able to post much, since lurking on my tablet won't give me my keyboard,

and trying to type on it is retired computer guy hell.

He said my knee is worse than about 60% of all the couple thousand knees he's worked on.

Then amended it to 75% later...lol. He said it's like I'm walking on two greased cueballs, it's so

unstable. The first time I had another renowned surgeon tell me I really needed to have it done.

was six years ago.

But now, the big cortizone shots - that got me by, the last one pretty much was useless. So,

my current surgeon said that was a serious indicator that it's so unstable, it might twist out from under

me and it will damage it to where I won't be able to get as good a new knee at all. It's time.

My Wonderful Cute Wife worries about me all the time now. And I keep right on working on the farm

and walking in our woods, but it is trying to twist out on me just walking through a store with her. So, I have to man up and get it done.

But it's nice to have it 100 percent paid for now. heh heh heh.

I will be traveling down the road of knee surgery later this year. I broke my knee and partially tore my ACL in high school. They didn't want to do surgery back then because I was so young. Between jiu jitsu and judo, my knees have only gotten worse (my other knee was carrying too much of the load of stabilizing things). They may have to do surgery on both of them. Hoping it is just one.

I will be traveling down the road of knee surgery later this year. I broke my knee and partially tore my ACL in high school. They didn't want to do surgery back then because I was so young. Between jiu jitsu and judo, my knees have only gotten worse (my other knee was carrying too much of the load of stabilizing things). They may have to do surgery on both of them. Hoping it is just one.

Sorry to hear you might need surgery too Logic. I know you are an atheist and hope you don't mind me praying that you will only have to have surgery on the one knee and there will be no complications and your healing will be quick.

Do you jiu jitsu, bro? I got a blue belt in 2007 before I couldn't afford it anymore. I got it under a guy called Brian Glick ar Brooklyn jiu jitsu in Brooklyn NY. He received his black belt under Renzo Gracie.

Do you jiu jitsu, bro? I got a blue belt in 2007 before I couldn't afford it anymore. I got it under a guy called Brian Glick ar Brooklyn jiu jitsu in Brooklyn NY. He received his black belt under Renzo Gracie.

Purple under Ashley Lockwood who got his black from Jorge Gurgel. Not quite a Renzo lineage. Renzo is the real deal.

And republican establishment candidate Jeb Bush sitting on his 3 percent of the vote (funded with 100 million of the republican establishment donor class) is waiting with baited breath to see if fellow establishment GOP Lindsey Graham's .05 percent of the vote will come his way. LOL

Archived