THE BROWNS BOARD

So, in conclusion, we who know mmgw is a farce... now have NASA saying that burning fossil fules....COOLS

calfoxwc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

"sniff".....

so, there ya go. The big hammer goes on mmgw.

Yes, reality bites liberal mmgw cultists in the rear end again.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/628524/Climate-change-shock-Burning-fossil-fuels-COOLs-planet-says-NASA

Burn those fossil fuels, baby !

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

"sniff".....

so, there ya go. The big hammer goes on mmgw.

Yes, reality bites liberal mmgw cultists in the rear end again.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/628524/Climate-change-shock-Burning-fossil-fuels-COOLs-planet-says-NASA

Burn those fossil fuels, baby !

Something tells me you either didn't read the entire article, or not at all - or, more likely, you failed to understand what the NASA scientists were actually saying.

Something tells me you either didn't read the entire article, or not at all - or, more likely, you failed to understand what the NASA scientists were actually saying.

I would go with the last option. He has no idea

Stuart

Seems both of you are the ones that don't get it.

In summary the existing short and long term global warming forecasts are inaccurate because aerosols, when emitted by Co2 cause cooling, have been poo-pooed.

We've been telling you alarmists that due to the overwhelming number of variables this cannot be an exact science, that the computer models are highly inaccurate. Its easy for the UN, Obama, and world leaders to ride this hoax in order to promote the global distribution of wealth because they know the world is full of simpletons like you that buy into this shit.

I suppose the all that wrote comments below that article didn't understand what the article was saying either.

I fukin love this post:

Geronimo2 hours ago

The Kalergi plan supported by our political elite, the UN etc. aims to destroy Europe, its indigenous population, its history its culture, its religion and its economy. Indigenous by using immigration. Check. Its religion by promoting the very antithisis of Christianity. Check. History. Rewritten and promoted in schools. Check. Culture. By promoting the immigrants culture and even laws above those of the indigenous peoples. Check. Economy. By introducing taxes and allowing foreign companies to buy up and then close down . Check. You will notice that the burden of the environmental laws and taxes will fall on Europe who will not only have to pay but many industries will leave to set up in 'more favorable' countries of which there are many resulting in lower tax receipts and higher unemployment. This Climate Change is a scam to the detriment of Europe. Exactly as intended.

Greenhouse gases are not a driver of climate change. The evidence is in the geological data.

Anyone who examines the wealth of geological data would never suspect CO2 played a role in changing Earth's climate in the past. So why should it play a role now?

The problem is the UN has not been interested in accepting that CO2 is not a meteorological parameter. The UN does not recognise that the driver of the weather is atmospheric temperature, atmospheric pressure and air density. And together with the various known solar cycles and position of our solar system in the galaxy, they are the key factors that determine the climate.

Okay, since jblow and blowe question that I read it or not...

here's a bit of the points to be taken from it:

"The spokesman said it was "well known" that aerosols such as those emitted in volcanic eruptions and power stations, act to cool Earth, at least temporarily, by reflecting solar radiation away from the planet. "

Now, asshole obaMao hates coal...because of mmgw.

this makes him look like MORE of an asshole.

that's one point.

Another point is, admitting that solar radiotion being lessened by reflection...

cools the earth. This is an open declaration of the importance of solor radiation

to global warming of our planet.

That's two points in one little paragraph. I'll let you libs think on that for a while that it

takes for it to maybe sink in.

"...But, rather than being good news, NASA has concluded the lack of taking these factors into account means existing climate change models have underestimated at the future impact on global temperatures will be.

...The spokesman said: "Analysis of the results showed that these climate drivers do not necessarily behave like carbon dioxide, which is uniformly spread throughout the globe and produces a consistent temperature response; rather, each climate driver has a particular set of conditions that affects the temperature response of Earth.

"Because earlier studies do not account for what amounts to a net cooling effect for parts of the northern hemisphere, predictions for TCR and ECS have been lower than they should be.
"This means that Earth's climate sensitivity to carbon dioxide—or atmospheric carbon dioxide’s capacity to affect temperature change—has been underestimated, according to the study."
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, which draws its TCR estimate from earlier research, places the future estimate rise at 1.8°F (1.0°C).
But the new NASA study dovetails with a GISS study published last year that puts the TCR value at 3.0°F (1.7° C).
Mr Schmidt said: “If you’ve got a systematic underestimate of what the greenhouse gas-driven change would be, then you’re systematically underestimating what’s going to happen in the future when greenhouse gases are by far the dominant climate driver.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, yeah...I stand by my earlier statement. You guys either did not read the article in its entirety, or you failed to understand exactly what the NASA research was actually saying.

I have utterly zero will or even mental capacity to go down that rabbit hole again with these guys, so Jbluh i'm gonna ask you for cliffs....did da boyz hit the jump to conclusions mat based on a few fundamental misunderstandings or reading miscomprehension?

They read the headline, not the article.

No, I read it. The part about saying tthe models are underestimating.......hahaha.

But co2 is a very, very small part of the overall equation. They just cherrypicked

co2 for emotional impact, as well as political expediency.

See, now, we're back to CO2.

CO2 does NOT drive temperature like Al Gore wants you to believe. It's the Sun that drives

temperature and climate, not emissions of CO2 from people.

CO2 is a blessing, not a curse, its an essential compound for the planet's life cycle. Plant life requires CO2

in order to grow and increased CO2 in the air causes plants to grow faster, which is more food for a hungry

world. In return, plants give off oxygen, that's why the world never runs out of oxygen.

Despite what Warmist say, CO2 does not drive temperature or have any significant impact on climate.

Graphs show CO2 is not the driver of Temperature
http://icecap.us/index.php/go/joes-blog/...

Sixty prominent German scientists declare in an open letter that rising CO2 has “had no measurable effect”

on temperatures and that Global Warming is a “pseudo religion”
http://climatedepot.com/a/2282/Consensus...

But why the big push to convince everyone that humans are causing the problem? The answer is simple, the

elitist involved in this globalist scam want to tax CO2, which is the perfect object of a tax because no person can live

without creating it, we exhale it after all.

And nearly every form of combustion creates CO2, so it allows for taxation on a very broad scale.

And they also want to create a trading exchange for carbon. These schemes combined would be worth billions ---

perhaps trillions of dollars as the market matures.

The only significant impact an enriched CO2 atmosphere has caused so far is BUMPER crops WORLDWIDE.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

Man-made Global Warming is a SCAM designed to take our money and destroy our liberties.

See what some of the world top climate scientists have to say about it below.

The Great Global Warming Swindle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov0WwtPcALE

Global Warming Doomsday Called Off

And so, we get back to the point about the destruction of our globe's virgin rainforests.

Nobody gives a damn about that - it is causing less and less CO2 usage.

The UN goesn't care, libs don't care, obamao the traitor to America doesn't care.

Weird, since they "care" so much about CO2.

http://scitechdaily.com/deforestation-adds-more-atmospheric-co2-than-the-sum-total-of-cars-trucks-on-the-worlds-roads/

Honestly, the debate is so over now. It's all about the money for more votes, more political power, and taking

America down several notches, with obamao's assistance.

You nerds are right! Oh no! What are we going to do? You all should start preparing for the mmgw Armageddon now! Sell all of your soon-to-be-ruined stuff before the excess co2 ruins it. Sell your property before it floods when the sea level rises 3909 feet! Climb to the top of Mt Everest and establish a colony there. It's the only place that will be safe from the hell that mmgw is sure to cause.

I'll stay behind to make sure none of the unwashed idiot deniers follow you.

You nerds are right! Oh no! What are we going to do? You all should start preparing for the mmgw Armageddon now! Sell all of your soon-to-be-ruined stuff before the excess co2 ruins it. Sell your property before it floods when the sea level rises 3909 feet! Climb to the top of Mt Everest and establish a colony there. It's the only place that will be safe from the hell that mmgw is sure to cause.

Don't embarrass yourself.

I work a job where EPA legislation on CO2 could directly influence whether or not I have a job. Everyone of the science nerds I work with acknowledge that global warming is occurring. The state meteorologist in coal country acknowledges it off the record (he would be jobless if he went on the record). I trust the people with everything to lose who still agree that it is occurring.

No agenda. It would actually be better if it were not true for the future of my job field.

Archived