THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns locker room is a mess (twitter report)

WalterWhite

Zac Jackson is tweeting that Danny Shelton walking around the locker room with a WWE title belt after a 182 yard rushing performance.

Daryl Ruiter is tweeting that Dog Bone Charms are being passed around the locker room to several players for "playing like a Brown" after a 17 point loss.

Just fucking fire everyone at this point. Complete firesale. How fucking embarrassing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac Jackson is tweeting that Danny Shelton walking around the locker room with a WWE title belt after a 182 yard rushing performance.

Daryl Ruiter is tweeting that Dog Bone Charms are being passed around the locker room to several players for "playing like a Brown" after a 17 point loss.

Just fucking fire everyone at this point. Complete firesale. How fucking embarrassing.

browns locker room a mess...really....3-18 last 21 games....browns locker room a mess...walt, I think most of us including yourself know that the locker room is in shambles...no new news here...except for the rah rahs on this board that think everything is just A ok and we are not in that bad of shape...yeah right...pffffft..

It's called keeping your locker room positive & upbeat. Did the report have Danny as Afa or Seka of the Samoans & did he come off the top rope when he Somoan slammed WalterWhite?

No one is angry.

Has anyone ever once seen or heard of Joe Thomas being angry at halftime or after a loss? No you haven't.

He's there for the $$$, that's all...and that's not saying he doesn't play hard or isn't all-pro material.

Trade his ass for draft picks while he's still good. The browns would be 3-11 without him..think about that.

SAd thing is I was going to reserve judgement of FO until next year. But it seems the grim reaper is about to hit the reset button again (3rd time in 4 years). Browns will never win with the employee turnover rate they're on. Whom ever comes in and takes over realistically shouldn't even be graded till year 2 because the browns will never be a team that goes from worst to in contention in one year. If you don't believe that then there is no hope for you.

No one is angry.

Has anyone ever once seen or heard of Joe Thomas being angry at halftime or after a loss? No you haven't.

He's there for the $$$, that's all...and that's saying he doesn't play hard or isn't all-pro material.

Trade his ass for draft picks while he's still good. The browns would be 3-11 without him..think about that.

Dumbest post of.....ever. yeah let's blame and trade one of the greatest browns and LTs of all time. Man people get desperate

Dumbest post of.....ever. yeah let's blame and trade one of the greatest browns and LTs of all time. Man people get desperate

People getting desperate is irrelevant, but if the browns aren't desperate after yet another year of sucking then good luck.

Btw, JT was put up on the trading block with I believe Denver, but it fell through.

If they were to let Petrine go, who would replace him at this point? Exactly no one! They stink for sure and they are irrelevant in the NFL except for on draft day. That's when Browns fan have their Super Bowl. And usually when their turn to pick comes..,they trade it away. Can you say Julio Jones? Justin Gilbert? passing on Kalhil Mack is what makes me mad to this day. Oakland who picked after us now has the leader in sacks this year, A QB who's thrown 30 TDs and a wide reciever rookie who's going over thousand yards.

But as long as our players are happy cashing their checks who cares about the Browns. Irrelevant now and in the future!

People getting desperate is irrelevant, but if the browns aren't desperate after yet another year of sucking then good luck.

Btw, JT was put up on the trading block with I believe Denver, but it fell through.

That's yet another reason Ray the Farmer is going to get fired come Black Monday.

No one is angry.

He's there for the $$$, that's all...and that's saying he doesn't play hard or isn't all-pro material.

Have you been sucking cum from Ghoolie's dick? Sounds like you have.

Just goes to show you how really inept Farmer is......that is all I take from that episode.

Why don't you trade BR, or Antonio Brown if you are in such favor of trading your best players.

Dumbest post of.....ever. yeah let's blame and trade one of the greatest browns and LTs of all time. Man people get desper

No one is angry.

big joe got his money. It comes down to if he wants that ring...He ain't getting it with the stinko browns. The guy deserves a chance...

I have said this all along. I would have gotten rid of every player that I couldn't trade, including Joe Thomas. The players and the coaches are losers. Only Farmer deserves to keep his job.

Wait a minute: isn't Farmer the black guy that was given his job only because no one else really wanted it....Banner/Lombardi etc.

Maybe HE is you Putney Swope!

lol... The "offending" belt is the Browns D-player of the week award.

Browns' Danny Shelton gets hit below the belt by some fans and media but 'I don't care what they say'

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/12/browns_danny_shelton_gets_hit.html

Yeah, I was just going to post that, Tour. Saw it on the news last night.

Bitching about that was ignorant.

The negativity about Browns stuff, to the point of making crap up,

is just ...stupid crap.

I mean the belt thing is kind of a good idea, you gotta hand it out win or lose unless the whole team played so shiite that no one deserves it. Shelton had a few beast plays against Seattle, so i'm ok with it. They're tryign to start some traditions, which is good....just right now it looks odd cause we're losing.

As for the firesale comment i've been saying for months now that we need to retain only a handful of players, Shelton being one of them....and the rest we need to see what, if anything, we can get for them now. Sucks to say but i'd trade JT in a heartbeat to a contending team for some more immediate needs....IF the price was right. I'm not "firesaling" joe thomas..no fucking way. Somebody parts with a 1st round pick for him. 2nd round only if other playes are included.

I mean the belt thing is kind of a good idea, you gotta hand it out win or lose unless the whole team played so shiite that no one deserves it. Shelton had a few beast plays against Seattle, so i'm ok with it. They're tryign to start some traditions, which is good....just right now it looks odd cause we're losing.

As for the firesale comment i've been saying for months now that we need to retain only a handful of players, Shelton being one of them....and the rest we need to see what, if anything, we can get for them now. Sucks to say but i'd trade JT in a heartbeat to a contending team for some more immediate needs....IF the price was right. I'm not "firesaling" joe thomas..no fucking way. Somebody parts with a 1st round pick for him. 2nd round only if other playes are included.

My biggest concern about trading JT would be who will take over his spot?

If we put Erving over there, the Browns will need a dozen QB's on the roster because they will get killed.

Next Zak Jackson will be reporting he found Pet's Doghouse Board for Bowe, JM, Gordon & Gilbert. Maybe I missed a story, but before the trade dead line Day Thomas told media & FO he wanted to "stay a Brown & finish unfinished business". No wonder Farmer showed up at the presser wanting water & sweat towels ;) JT going nowhere imo & has earned that right in a orange helmet.

Just goes to show you how really inept Farmer is......that is all I take from that episode.

Why don't you trade BR, or Antonio Brown if you are in such favor of trading your best players.

Um...because they are winning?

The Steelers most likely not a 9-5 team without their best players...the browns are a 3-11 team with or without Thomas.

Trade his ass while he's an all pro and still in his prime.

Um...because they are winning?The Steelers most likely not a 9-5 team without their best players...the browns are a 3-11 team with or without Thomas.Trade his ass while he's an all pro and still in his prime.

And replace him with who?

Look at the big picture, you trade away a key position player and create a hole that you will have to address come draft time.

Makes no sense.

I'll help you out with this one.

It's called PROFESSIONAL football, and they are ALL here for the $$$.

Carry on.

You've obviously missed the point so I'll help you out. Great players hate losing. Joe Thomas doesn't hate losing. He is indifferent and never gets angry when the browns lose.

He continues to play at a high level, and when the browns lose it's no biggie because he still gets paid.

Hold on here a second, we give up 423 yards, 9 of 12 3rd down conversions and Seattle scores on 6 of their 7 possessions and the Browns give out a defensive player of the game award?

Pretty soon we might as well just give everyone "The Participation" trophy!!!

Yup, today's world :wacko:

Great players hate losing.

Any competitive player, regardless of skill level hates losing.

Joe Thomas doesn't hate losing.

Where did you hear that? I've heard JT say "losing stinks" several times over the years.

He is indifferent and never gets angry when the browns lose.

Did you ever consider that the guy is even tempered? I don't recall Anthony Munoz throwing a hissy fit when he played either.

You've obviously missed the point so I'll help you out. Great players hate losing. Joe Thomas doesn't hate losing. He is indifferent and never gets angry when the browns lose.

He continues to play at a high level, and when the browns lose it's no biggie because he still gets paid.

Clearly you're fucking Retarded - please go back and check out JT responded to our young lineman when we had multiple FG's blocked.

By the way, were you that desperate to troll you've had this alternate account ?

Hold on here a second, we give up 423 yards, 9 of 12 3rd down conversions and Seattle scores on 6 of their 7 possessions and the Browns give out a defensive player of the game award?

Pretty soon we might as well just give everyone "The Participation" trophy!!!

didn't we do a pretty good job in rush D though? Against the best rushing team in the NFL weren't they? Or at least in top 3?

He has no trade value now. We're stuck with him. BUT............... if he breaks his leg, you will get to see that it makes no difference to the performance of the team.

A walk on could do his job.

Yeah Tom- that's why you're smarter than every GM in the NFL- those guys draft left tackles in the first round every damn year.

Archived