THE BROWNS BOARD

Washington Post depicts Cruz's children as "trained monkeys"

calfoxwc

yep... the left says going after kids is crossing the line and repulsive...

unless they damn good and well decide it is to their benefit.

Suppose a mag depicted obaMao's daughters as trained monkeys?

The hypocrisy and double standards never cease to amaze! where is the ACLU, NAACP? The standards the left lives by only serve to advance the fascist agenda. They care not about freedom or human rights. They want control. Everything they do is about control. Hillary preaching climate change then flies off in a private jet. Gun grabbers who have body guards and secret service to protect them and their families. Forcing tax payers to fund abortion when many are Christian and are against murder. Gun Free Zones where lunatics go to kill innocent people who are unaware.

Time to take this country and fire everyone in congress. The politically correct ignorant liberals are a danger to society! As for the Mainstream Media; they can't be trusted, believed, or respected! But they can be ignored!

Being a liberal means never having to stop being self-centered, completely dishonest

and hypocritical, and being lower than the scum on the belly of a snail on the bottom

of the ocean.

Take note, liberals, that's really low.

Liberals have no concience. THEY are the rulers of the rules,

and they insist they be followed by the political opposition...

and they laugh if someone insists they follow the rules.

unbelievable. "total eclipse of the heart"

Well, it would be worse because of the racial implications. Unless there is a history of other races being compared to monkeys that I don't know about.

That being said, this is still bad. Even though just about every politician uses their kids, to some extent. Having your kids recite political rhetoric though is kind of low. Just like taking kids to political rallies.

edw, your bigotry makes you look like the flip side of Walter.

Just sayin..... that post makes no freakin sense.

I've outlined all my problems with Cruz before.

"Cruz: Piggy backed on Trump's immigration plan because it was popular, no abortion even if incest, rape, mother is going to die, rule supreme court ruling on gay marriage unconstitutional, impose a VAT tax on everything - use flawed ass mathemetics to make it sound like a lower rate (see below*), get rid of social security (for younger people, older people will just not be able to retire until their 70s), flat income tax, net neutrality is obamacare for the internet, no longer mandate insurance on birth control."

so when Obama's girls were ridiculed, as well as his wife for her appearance....that was funny and all good sport. Cruz obviously pulled some stunt with his children so he invited scrutiny on them, soemthing obama never did but his daughters still took some shit. Hypocrisy is a hell of a drug isn't it?

Not good sport at all Cleve and the person who ridiculed Obama's daughters was fired from her job. There were consequences for what she did. However the many times the media goes after children of republicans there are no consequences:

6 Times the Mainstream DC Media Ridiculed Children of Republicans

http://www.breitbart...of-republicans/

so when Obama's girls were ridiculed, as well as his wife for her appearance....that was funny and all good sport. Cruz obviously pulled some stunt with his children so he invited scrutiny on them, soemthing obama never did but his daughters still took some shit. Hypocrisy is a hell of a drug isn't it?

Stuart

Obamas kids and that baboon wife of his were ridiculed by the mainstream media???

And lets get another thing straight...when Obama or his clan is ridiculed its never in good sport with me.

Would have the rodeo clown in (Missouri?) met the criticism and outrage my the media, high ranking politicians, and the average libtard and forced to undergo sensitivity training if he had worn a George Bush mask rather than an Obama one?

Get your head out of your ass and see the light you simpleton dipshit.

Yes actually. I don't know that anyone has ever compared Michelle (she has had a couple of pictures in which she looks like Sanford and Sonsee Aunt Esther) Obama or his kids to monkeys but so what if they do?

"they called me a monkey"

"are you a monkey?"

"no"

"then who cares?"

WSS

Than if your side does it too, why the impotent rage at this cruz article?

Who are you talking to, me? I don't give a fuck. Ted Cruz is a big boy.

Actually one guy here was squealing but it was worse for Obama to be called a bad name...

Are you on that boat or not?

and for the record I don't remember anybody of stature calling Obama a monkey.

WSS

I have never, ever ridiculed Obamao's kids. I don't believe any of us have.

and plenty of conservatives in the media were disgusted at the ridicule of their daughters.

But as usual, liberals were offended and outraged...

only to applaud the ridicule of conservatives' kids because the ridicule on politicians

who won't give them free stuff...

is fine with them. Bush's daughters were ridiculed on this board, and they said they appear in public,

then they are public targets.

but not Obamao's daughters - they've been in the public, and not one attack. Think about that, if

it's possible, Cleve

Archived