THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Everyone Read This?

wargograw

We do it, but we're not very good at it. We do not have the same win at all costs mentality that other SEC schools and other schools around the country do. It's unfortunate. I hope that changes soon.

We just poured $485M into our stadium. Priorities for booster money should be 1. players 2. coaches 3. concrete. We weren't even close to having the players and yet decided to go for the concrete. Retard. Auburn and LSU's stadiums are archaic pieces o.s. They recruit in the top 5 all the time.

We do it, but we're not very good at it. We do not have the same win at all costs mentality that other SEC schools and other schools around the country do. It's unfortunate. I hope that changes soon.

What do you hope changes? That TAMU joins the win at all cost crowd....or that the others lose that attitude? I doubt they will lose that attitude as long as the cheating gets ignored.....which it most certainly does.

We just poured $485M into our stadium. Priorities for booster money should be 1. players 2. coaches 3. concrete. We weren't even close to having the players and yet decided to go for the concrete. Retard. Auburn and LSU's stadiums are archaic pieces o.s. They recruit in the top 5 all the time.

Well....in theory, if you are not cheating and paying the players....and you are already paying big bucks to the coaches....then the only place for all that money to go is to infrastructure.

But I hear what you are saying: a new nice palace to play in can't beat cash in hand.

Archived