THE BROWNS BOARD

44% of dems polled, believe in taking in refugees from...same Alladdin country

calfoxwc

Not as bad as people wanting to bomb the Aladdin country. edw

No, it's actually worse. Some of those immigrants could be isil

members who want to blow US up.

Wait, Woody... the first "poll" WAS republicans. Why shoud they have to poll

reps in the second one, too? That misses the point.

No shit it was just retaliation. I find it interesting they didn't even bother sharing the numbers for Republicans. But all good polls set out to prove a predetermined conclusion, am I right?

(not that the other poll didn't have the same thing in mind. But at least they posted all of their results...)

hilarious but where's the data? and the article was incredibly vague about what the questionnaire actually asked. Like what fucking alladdin cartoon country did they say it would be ok to accept refugees from? You'd think a "blaze" article would be giving us the minutia of the poll so as to exemplify the stupidity of the responders.

but I'm not exactly shocked that you'll find democrats who think some fictional country exists. Both polls are exemplary of the failing education system in our country. Some of these kids can't finger Canada on a map. Look if you gave me a blank map of the middle east and told me to correctly label each land, i'd probably miss a few. Some of the obvious ones I could probably get....but how many of us could get them all right? How many of us would get all the south African countries? I'm not sure i'd get one right down there. But not being able to find mexico or Canada on a map of "just' north America is a headscratcher. We're allowing a significant portion of americans to be born so base ignorant that it's hard to imagine where they could really contribute to our economy and society overall. Is that maybe the point? Are we just trying to keep the prison economy afloat?

Archived