THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Carson personal brand vs campaign

Browns149

If the first paragraph was about Obama and not Carson, some people on here would be going nuts

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/carsons-personal-brand-benefits-presidential-campaign-35943131

Why? They are keeping the private stuff separate, reporting what

needs to be reported to the FEC ? They aren't doing anything wrong.

I just think it's odd that you have not posted about the glaring Clinton foundation scandals,

and their campaign funding from foreign countries...

I mean, seriously.

You didn't even address the point of my post

If Obama's name was inserted into the first paragraph instead of your beloved Dr. You would be going crazy with numerous links

and if they had put obama's likeness into that cruz cartoon and envisioned his children as monkeys you would be going nuts. What's your point? If Squirrels had guns they wouldn't be afraid of people.

I wouldn't care. As I don't get all riled up about stupid things.

That is my point about posting this topic.

There are certain people that care way too much about stupid, dumb, and meaningless things.

Especially when politics are involved.

If the first paragraph was about Obama and not Carson, some people on here would be going nuts

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/carsons-personal-brand-benefits-presidential-campaign-35943131

honestly I think it should be about the hag herself instead of the narcissist 0bama...

Carsons charity started back in 1994 for a fortunate town in Nigeria, while the hag was busy

prepping for life in politics beyond her failed time as the first hag OTUS.... (see hillary care)

paid speeches? clint0n foundation? really ABC news? how about doing some real journalism for once.

Because you are the most predictable person on here 149

That makes no sense in the context of what I posted. I think woody is a birdbrain,

and call him woodpecker for all his crap in my direction and my posts.

So, it fits that I said "how would you know..." as in, "oh, yeah, you're a birdbrain.

You saying what you did doesn't fit. Being predictable means I don't flippity-floppity like

a sucker fish out of water depending on partisan preference.

It's wrong to go dirty politics on politicians kids. I have never once, don't believe any of us ever have.

mocked obamao's kids.

Bush's kids were. Cruz's kids. But "it's no big deal" is bs. Most folks on the board know it will be a huge,

offensive deal if somebody does ridicule the obamao kids.

Archived