THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting stuff about Gilbert...and O'Neil sounds like maybe he's alright, too

calfoxwc

That's encouraging. I hope he works out because the Browns need him. I wonder if he will start on Sunday. He has the tools to be really good so say a prayer

with all the negative nancy whinesies, this is some encouraging stuff.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/12/cornerback_justin_gilbert_is_t.html#incart_story_package

He wasn't trending well enough to actualyl be put on the active roster or to contribute at a position the Browns desperately need some help at.

Let's see him play Sunday and do a good job guarding Martavis Bryant or Antonio Brown. Then we can talk.

He wasn't trending well enough to actualyl be put on the active roster or to contribute at a position the Browns desperately need some help at.

Let's see him play Sunday and do a good job guarding Martavis Bryant or Antonio Brown. Then we can talk.

Hard to imagine he could do worse than Tramon Williams

Hard to imagine he could do worse than Tramon Williams

Not all all....

I think you're selling Traymon short....to me, he is the only CB we have who actually showed up this year....

And he is worlds better than Gilbert AND Skrine would have been(miles better).....without him, though its hard to imagine, this season would have been even worse.........

Not all all....

I think you're selling Traymon short....to me, he is the only CB we have who actually showed up this year....

And he is worlds better than Gilbert AND Skrine would have been(miles better).....without him, though its hard to imagine, this season would have been even worse.........

He did very well this season until recently. Looks like his bags are packed already.

Well....Ill just agree to disagree......I think he played his ass off yesterday....and, for a guy hired to be a bridge to Gilbert and fill the 2nd position, he has stepped up and played the #1 without crying or making excuses....

He simply looks like a 32 yr old #2 CB trying to keep up with 26 yo #1 WR's......I see age and diminishing skills as the issue, not a lack of effort.....

Tramon's been pretty good IMO. Everyone's gonna give up a deep ball here and there.

He's been fine till this past Sunday and it wasn't his best game but as Mud has pointed out...he wasn't brought here to shut down the other teams #1 receiver. I would also agree, it's not a lack of effort.

Archived