THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: 2 Browns Players Arrested

Canton Dawg

Saunders will get cut. Bryant could be in line for a new contract with one year left on his deal, doesn't say what he was arrested for, does it? If he was a passenger and he got arrested ... maybe he possessed the adderall and/or gun ... without a prescription and/or license.

Have to see what his charges are before we can really read much into it other than, he's not playing this week.

Zombo

Saunders will get cut. Bryant could be in line for a new contract with one year left on his deal, doesn't say what he was arrested for, does it? If he was a passenger and he got arrested ... maybe he possessed the adderall and/or gun ... without a prescription and/or license.

Have to see what his charges are before we can really read much into it other than, he's not playing this week.

Zombo

Armonty Bryant could face charges if he can't produce script for the Adderall he had with him upon stop

Just another guy "Playing Like a Brown"

Partying like a Brown. Hey dumbass, If you've been out drinking, drive like your grandma going to church on Sunday. Brookpark I-71? Like the cop didn't have anything better to do late night Christmas on the freeway but look for speeders? You gave him the excuse to pull you over- Bingo, I got myself a high profile DUI.

^ yeah . . . Small victories lol

I don't get why the cops knew armonty had the adderall in the first place . . .

They didn't. DUI stop- the Gestapo routinely searches the car for open booze containers, just to pile on. Found marijuana and drugs give the cop bonus points from his boss.

Someone's taking roids.

yeah, the cops.

so much for the days of 'hey, he plays for the browns/steelers/ raiders (whoever) and give the guy(s) a ride home. you really think a state trooper from mass would do this with tom brady? tom 'mother-fuckin' brady? GTFO.

they prob dropped the browns card and the cops were like.....'yeah, right.'

yeah, the cops.

so much for the days of 'hey, he plays for the browns/steelers/ raiders (whoever) and give the guy(s) a ride home. you really think a state trooper from mass would do this with tom brady? tom 'mother-fuckin' brady? GTFO.

they prob dropped the browns card and the cops were like.....'yeah, right.'

The cops probably figured they were giving them a break from being embarrassed in Arrowhead. ^_^

The cops probably figured they were giving them a break from being embarrassed in Arrowhead. ^_^

i don't get the dui and speeding crap anymore. i mean this ain't the 70s where the cops would say dump out the open ones and send you on your way. and the gun? i get self-protection but really? in NY you get caught with an unlicensed hand gun and it's automatic 3 years in jail. just ask plaxico.

guys are just dumb. it's amazing they can say they went to college. obviously they didn't learn anything besides 'i'm a jock and a star and i'm priveledged!' that seems to be the storyline of the nfl Retard as of late.

Archived