THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our 3-11 Cleveland Browns play their last regular season road game of their 2015 NFL regular season, as they are in Independence, Missouri, to play the 9-5 Kansas City Chiefs, in this afternoon's 25th all-time regular season meeting.

Both the Browns and Chiefs are deadlocked entering Sunday at 11 games apiece with one tie. Browns have, and last won a regular season game at Arrowhead five seasons ago. Jerome Harrison broke a 34-34 tie with his 28-yard touchdown run with 44 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland prevailed to win 41-34, back on December 20, 2009.

If the Browns win in KC, they will thwart the Chiefs from staying in the hunt for both their postseason playoff run, and prevent KC a chance to tie or win the AFC West. A Browns loss probably assures Cleveland the top pick of the upcoming 2016 NFL Draft.

Cloudy and drizzing skies at 35 degrees, feels like 23 degrees, is the game forecast inside Arrowhead Stadium at the Harry S. Truman Sports Complex in Independence, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 74% humidity, and north/northeastern winds at 24 miles per hour.

NO injuries, let's see Johnny Football lead Cleveland one more on the road to win, and GO BROWNS!!! ;):)B)^_^

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some strange reason, I think the Browns will hang in there and make a game of it today. KC's been on a roll, but the weather slows 'em down.

Browns 20

Chiefs 19

i hopw alex smith doesn't end up with more rushing yards than the Browns' running backs by the end of the game

Why they leave Shelton on the sideline on third and under 5 yards is beyond me. The only thing he is good at is clogging up the middle and on third down they let the Red Sea part right down the middle and get gashed time after time...

Why they leave Shelton on the sideline on third and under 5 yards is beyond me. The only thing he is good at is clogging up the middle and on third down they let the Red Sea part right down the middle and get gashed time after time...

No Shelton on the field for that 3rd down stop

Yes, but that was 3rd and 7. How did they get (13 yards) to that point?

Ahh you must not be watching the game then. So let me break it down a bit better for you.

West broke Krugers tackle in the backfield and got +7 yards

Kruger jump off sides +5 yards

Kruger loses contain on Smith +6 first down

Archived