THE BROWNS BOARD

How Many Playoff Games Has Pitt Won Since they started Testing for HGH?

Flugel

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the owner of the Ratbirds own the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2015?

Karma can be quite a beyotch can't it?

I guess karma is, just look what happened to Carolina today....were they not laughing at the Falcons a few weeks ago?

How man have the Browns won?

You'd probably know how many more Pro Football Championships the Cleveland Browns have over the Steelers if you actually liked football. Don't worry a man's game isn't for everyone. Now run a long and get back to your lost episodes of the Mandrell Sisters - it's football season.

Same as the stoolers

Here's the thing, Cleveland was in a Pro Football Championship Game in 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949. 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957 and 1964 winning 8 of those without needing steroids. All that said, guess what team the Rooney's next 2 Head Coaches played for? The Cleveland Browns. Coincidence or necessity?

See how important Paul Brown was? If so, you're already ahead of Ghoolie (who changed his screen name to Vesna Cocksipper). Art Modell is his biggest hero.

This almost feels like the Pro Football version of "It's a Wonderful Life." If there was never any such thing as Paul Brown, there would have never been a dynasty in SF celebrating the offensive design of the WCO. There would have never been any reason to see the next Otto Graham in Joe Montana or Brett Favre or Steve Young. Come to think of it, Tom Landry and the Dallas Cowboys would have never looked to the exact same advanced scouting methods Brown pioneered. And just think if Don Shula never played for Paul Brown - he might not have ever coached an undefeated Pro Football Championship team like Paul Brown once did. Just out of curiosity, how many times did the juiced up Steelers accomplish this? Zero right? Not surprised and never have been. Sports Illustrated did a body count and it got way too disturbing to appreciate what the Rooneys are doing behind closed doors to compete with our trophy count. Disturbing? You bet!

You see Cleveland Browns fans - we REALLY had a wonderful life before Ghoolie's hero Art Modell flushed the best winning tradition in Pro football right down the toilet as early as penis envy for Paul Brown. Guess AFC North team is still the team to beat? The one owned by the Brown family. Who knew? Not Ghoolie...

My dad still hates Modell for firing Brown and not keeping Jim Brown.

I hate the man for ripping our team from us because he was a TERRIBLE business man.

I was LMAO when that guy pissed on his grave

Flugel,

I was watching football back when the US wouldn't recognize your parent's right to be married. A MAN'S Game? Flugel, ANYONE can WATCH. In fact, many homosexuals, people like you, PLAY football. Only someone who routinely takes a cock up his ass thinks that watching football requires masculinity. There is no nobility in being a football fan, in fact, in cases like yours, where you get all upset by words on a screen and ask for a moderator to help you, there is a good case to be made that football fans are creepy fuckers with no life. YOU fit that mold, dude, you really do.

What the fuck kind of a man cries out of his pussy and begs moderators to remove someone? Word on a screen ruin your week? Dude, stop being a cunt. Grow a set. Don't read me, man. But you can't stop yourself, can you? Huh, pussy boy?

You remind me of the woman who complains that the man next to her in the theater is masturbating. Her friend suggests moving, and the woman says " I can't". When the friend asks why not, the woman replies, "because he is using my hand". Shut the fuck up already you limp dick.

As far as how many NFL championships the Browns have won............ they have won, 1. In 1964. That the NFL accepted all that bullshit, minor league AAFC bullshit doesn't hold any water. Every day that passes, fans like you look dumber-and dumber. Not simply looking in the rear view mirror, but squinting to get a glimpse of some shit that doesn't matter any more.

This is 2015 Tom. Relax already. The Browns are no longer one of the NFL's most storied franchises. They are not on par with the Steelers. It is not a city that is respected, it is not a brand that is respected. You can cry out all you want about how important the Browns REALLY are, but they aren't. They are a joke.

The majority of Browns backers are dead and in the grave.

The NFL is looking for a franchise to give to LA. It is VERY VERY clear, than Cleveland is a franchise that is in play to be moved. If you don't see that, you are an idiot.

What kind of Browns fan fetal positions up to Steeler fans and spits in the faces of other Browns' fans Ghoolie? Nobody is happy about losing. You used to be a fun read in cyber space especially when you busted one of our fans for pretending he loves the Steelers while he was still paying for season tix to Browns' games. You also used to be a lot of fun the way you got under the skin of Steel heads. Today, is not you at your best and you know that.

And for somebody that suddenly thinks offensive linemen aren't important - who voiced what a crime it was to keep Gene Hickerson out of the HOF until after the guy was senile. Are you really happy roided up Steelers like Mike Webster got into the HOF way earlier? You know you aren't.

Joe Thomas isn't your enemy any more than Cleveland fans are. This was some really strange shit from you so you're welcome!

Fucking AAFC means nothing. 1964 means nothing. I don't know about you, but I don't have a time machine. I live in 2015.

In 2014 and 2015 they test for HGH and the Steelers are irrelevant. You want some cheese with that whine?

Zero.

In all due respect, Tommy F, who cares and who cares not?

You can parse. You can compartementalize, You could wish Ifs and Buts were Candy and Nuts.

The Steelers have absolutel nothing to do with the stink pot Cleveland Browns. And the stink pot Cleveland Browns have nothing to do with the stinkpot Pittspuke Steelers.

Lowering standards to meet whatever definition or criteria you choose doesn't do a single thing to veil the ineptness of the post 1995 Cleveland Browns.

In all due respect, Tommy F, who cares and who cares not?

You can parse. You can compartementalize, You could wish Ifs and Bust were Candy and Nuts.

The Steelers have absolutel nothing to do with the stink pot Cleveland Browns.

Lowering standards to meet whatever definition or criteria you choose doesn't do a single thing about the ineptness of the post 1995 Cleveland Browns.

With all due respect John, losing the team to a place that should have never lost their team - is why we are where we are at today. We can pretend otherwise all we want but we'd have to be really dishonest with ourselves to get that done. We keep getting novice owners that don't stand a chance at competing in this division until the fan base has experienced 2 decades of losing. People in here with a common bond/goal/wish aren't our enemies. To come in here with a purpose to call everyone dumb shits and stuff like that is 2nd grade bus stop material.

The reason a lot of our previous generations made the Cleveland Browns a big part of our family traditions has everything to do with a second to none winning tradition started by Paul Brown.

I know you and Ghoolie are buds but when he's all over the board announcing Joe Thomas is killing this franchise -you might want to tell him a 9 time Pro Bowl Left Tackle is the least of our problems... That's killing his credibility better than anyone else can.

With all due respect John, losing the team to a place that should have never lost their team - is why we are where we are at today. We can pretend otherwise all we want but we'd have to be really dishonest with ourselves to get that done. We keep getting novice owners that don't stand a chance at competing in this division until the fan base has experienced 2 decades of losing. People in here with a common bond/goal/wish aren't our enemies. To come in here with a purpose to call everyone dumb shits and stuff like that is 2nd grade bus stop material.

The reason a lot of our previous generations made the Cleveland Browns a big part of our family traditions have everything to do with a second to none winning tradition.

I know you and Ghoolie are buds but when he's all over the board announcing Joe Thomas is killing this franchise -you might want to tell him a 9 time Pro Bowl Left Tackle is the least of our problems...

I hear you Tom. I only stop in once in a while because, basically, I've lost interest.

Joe T. is a Pro Bowl and probably HOF player. Arguably the best draft pick since the Ozzie Newsome / Clay Matthews draft about half a century ago. That speaks more about the Browns than it does about Joe Thomas, Clay Matthews, or Ozzie Newsome.

To my earlier point, trashing another team when 'your team' stinks to high heaven does nothing to elevate the definition of stinking to high heaven.

Ghoolie doesn't need my support and cares less if I disagree with him. Good enough for me.

FWIW, I laughed out loud several times during his earlier post. I DID NOT take it personal in any way and neither should you. He wrote that post - in different words - hundreds of times. He just inserted, 'Flugels' into all the blanks.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2016.

Fortunately / unfortunately our shared birth anniversary is staring us in the face again.

The Steelers won 6 Super Bowls. They lead all NFL teams.

The Browns have NEVER gone to a SB.

The Browns won 1 NFL championship in 1964

The Browns have 13 championships in total, ONLY 1 that counts. The AAFC stuff was shit. Nothing more, just shit.

Superbowls are just a new name for Championships with more commercials plus the chance of a Janet Jackson milker or 2.

Half of Cleveland's 8 Pro Football Championships Won were actually in the NFL in 1950, 1954, 1955 and 1964. The Cleveland Browns are the only team I know of that ever played in 10 consecutive Pro Football Championship games.

Our Trophy Case never required wide spread steroids or employment of an HGH doctor for 22 years so it's not nearly as counterfeit. Consequently Sports Illustrated never needed to take inventory of premature death and disability of Paul Brown's former players like needed to be done with Rooney's business. Former Steeler Steve Courson wrote a book calling all their championships, excuse me - Superbowls, False Glory.

That brings us to the title of this thread...

In fact...the term Super Bowl didn't start until after the 3rd NFL championship game.

So that means the Jets have 0 Super Bowl wins and the Packers only have 2

Flugel,

I was watching football back when the US wouldn't recognize your parent's right to be married. A MAN'S Game? Flugel, ANYONE can WATCH. In fact, many homosexuals, people like you, PLAY football. Only someone who routinely takes a cock up his ass thinks that watching football requires masculinity. There is no nobility in being a football fan, in fact, in cases like yours, where you get all upset by words on a screen and ask for a moderator to help you, there is a good case to be made that football fans are creepy fuckers with no life. YOU fit that mold, dude, you really do.

What the fuck kind of a man cries out of his pussy and begs moderators to remove someone? Word on a screen ruin your week? Dude, stop being a cunt. Grow a set. Don't read me, man. But you can't stop yourself, can you? Huh, pussy boy?

You remind me of the woman who complains that the man next to her in the theater is masturbating. Her friend suggests moving, and the woman says " I can't". When the friend asks why not, the woman replies, "because he is using my hand". Shut the fuck up already you limp dick.

As far as how many NFL championships the Browns have won............ they have won, 1. In 1964. That the NFL accepted all that bullshit, minor league AAFC bullshit doesn't hold any water. Every day that passes, fans like you look dumber-and dumber. Not simply looking in the rear view mirror, but squinting to get a glimpse of some shit that doesn't matter any more.

This is 2015 Tom. Relax already. The Browns are no longer one of the NFL's most storied franchises. They are not on par with the Steelers. It is not a city that is respected, it is not a brand that is respected. You can cry out all you want about how important the Browns REALLY are, but they aren't. They are a joke.

The majority of Browns backers are dead and in the grave.

The NFL is looking for a franchise to give to LA. It is VERY VERY clear, than Cleveland is a franchise that is in play to be moved. If you don't see that, you are an idiot.

How many cocks in your throat did you have when you typed this?

Over/under is three. One of them black.

Z

Just proving the point of why I've blocked seeing your posts. If other Retards would stop quoting you, I'd never have to read this nonsense.

Archived