THE BROWNS BOARD

How Many Playoff Games Has Pitt Won Since they started Testing for HGH?

Flugel

The Steelers won 6 Super Bowls. They lead all NFL teams.

The Browns have NEVER gone to a SB.

The Browns won 1 NFL championship in 1964

The Browns have 13 championships in total, ONLY 1 that counts. The AAFC stuff was shit. Nothing more, just shit.

Again, can I assume that this is just one of your "prod the cattle and see if they jump" moves. I assume you actually know what you posted is erroneous.

Browns won: 4 NFL titles between 1950 and 1964

Browns won: 4 AAFC champions......a league that was actually better than the NFL at the time (it actually used black players....actually had better attendance....actually paid its players more etc etc.)

Northeast Ohio teams won the other titles: Rams in 1945, Bulldogs and Akron Pros in the 20s.

I assume you know all this.....but your attempts to be coy can be amusing at times.

then none of the stoolers titles mean anything. They were all in the past

Correct. They mean no more than the Browns.

The only ones that currently matter?: The last one and the next one. So you have the New England Patriots 2014 title as a relevent one.....and whomever wins the next one. (and 99.99% chance it will be neither the Steelers nor the Browns)

Of course I knew. You dickheads bitched to remove me back then. I maintained ALL ALONG the Ravens ARE the REAL BROWNS. The team should be named the Baltimore Browns. Art Modell flushed nothing. Cleeland fans and the city of Cleveland flushed their team. Modell did just fine in a better city.

You forget.....the league took his team away from him...forced him to sell....not sure how that is doing better.

Just proving the point of why I've blocked seeing your posts. If other Retards would stop quoting you, I'd never have to read this nonsense.

How do I block people?

Art Modell is no hero of mine. And he shouldn't be anyone's hero other then those ratbird fans

Remember the Muck Fodell bumper stickers? That guy fired the greatest coach in history of football! Paul Brown invented west coast offense long before they called it that. He was the first coach ever to write down the plays, "mimeograph" them and put them in binders for the players to memorize. He invented the face mask. And his assistant coaches and former players became head coaches who went on to win mega Super Bowls.

And Art Modell fired him

MUCK FODELLL

I HATE HIM

Remember the Muck Fodell bumper stickers? That guy fired the greatest coach in history of football! Paul Brown invented west coast offense long before they called it that. He was the first coach ever to write down the plays, "mimeograph" them and put them in binders for the players to memorize. He invented the face mask. And his assistant coaches and former players became head coaches who went on to win mega Super Bowls.

And Art Modell fired him

MUCK FODELLL

I HATE HIM

Wow.

My point exactly Johnny Boy. I hate the Steelers and always have. I think it is funny that Tomlin has done to Cowher's team what Marty Stinkenhiemer did to Rutiglianos. Still, there is no fan of any substance and knowledge that does not respect what the Steelers have accomplished.

You are smart enough to know that my bashing Joe Thomas is not an attack on Thomas, but instead on the asshole fan who actually finds substance and honor in the current era Browns. That our biggest accomplishment is a left tackle making 9 consecutive pro bowls? It demonstrates how stupid the average Browns fan has become.

Regardless of what drugs anyone takes, the Browns are the worst team in the NFL.

With the right coach....I think this team can turn it around in one season:

Case in point: Last year the NYJets were 4-12. They bring in HC Todd Bowles, and with pretty much the same cast of characters....including a journeyman QB in Ryan Fitzpatrick they are now 10-5.......and will have a playoff spot if they can win their last game against the old coach of the Jets who is now in Buffalo.

So, coaching in the NFL matters.....and the Browns could come close to duplicating that feat with the right hand on the steering wheel.

That is my opinion

Case in point: Last year the NYJets were 4-12. They bring in HC Todd Bowles, and with pretty much the same cast of characters....

The same cast of characters?????........that's a joke, right?......Seriously.....the Jets were far and away the most active FA team in the league and totally revamped their defensive backfield and offense.....as well as adding the veteran QB they've been missing....

They signed Darrell Revis, Marcus Gilchrist, Antonio Cromartie, Buster Skrine.....just for the DB's....

Then they added James Carpenter and James Brewer to the O line.....

Then they added starting QB Fitzpatrick, WR Brandon Marshall and TE Kellen Davis....

Then they drafted Leonard Williams and Lorenzo Mauldin.....

And, let me tell you, THAT is a massive pile of talent that they added.....MASSIVE pile......

So...."same cast of characters?".....hahaha, thats hilarious......how about a whole NEW TEAM??...and one thats loaded.....

Farmer should pay attention.....

The same cast of characters?????........that's a joke, right?......Seriously.....the Jets were far and away the most active FA team in the league and totally revamped their defensive backfield and offense.....as well as adding the veteran QB they've been missing....

They signed Darrell Revis, Marcus Gilchrist, Antonio Cromartie, Buster Skrine.....just for the DB's....

Then they added James Carpenter and James Brewer to the O line.....

Then they added starting QB Fitzpatrick, WR Brandon Marshall and TE Kellen Davis....

Then they drafted Leonard Williams and Lorenzo Mauldin.....

And, let me tell you, THAT is a massive pile of talent that they added.....MASSIVE pile......

So...."same cast of characters?".....hahaha, thats hilarious......how about a whole NEW TEAM??...and one thats loaded.....

Farmer should pay attention.....

OK.....the Jets made some additions and subtractions like all teams do. My point is: with THIS cast of characters....with a few additions from FA and the draft....with the right coaching I think the Browns CAN do a turnaround just like the Jets.

Case in point: Last year the NYJets were 4-12. They bring in HC Todd Bowles, and with pretty much the same cast of characters....including a journeyman QB in Ryan Fitzpatrick they are now 10-5.......and will have a playoff spot if they can win their last game against the old coach of the Jets who is now in Buffalo.

So, coaching in the NFL matters.....and the Browns could come close to duplicating that feat with the right hand on the steering wheel.

That is my opinion

Just curious, Gipp, who are some of the coaches that might turn the team around as you described?

Was this a general statement - you probably wouldn't have mentioned Bowles even if he were still available - assuming the Front Office (hopefully) will find a diamond in the ruff or do you have thoughts of who should be on the short list?

Seems like hitting on a coach is no easier than hitting on draft picks.

We disagree about the talent on the team but we do agree the team needs to have - and will have - a new HC next season. Probably a new GM as well.

Isn't funny how "8 championships" talk is always triggered by your inferiority complex every time some browns fan decides to talk about The Pittsburgh Steelers.

It's nearly 2016 folks. Imagine 50yrs from now when the browns still suck, will your offspring still try and pom pom the "we have 8 championships" cheer?

And how hypocritical it is when the same people that accuse Steeler fans of bringing up the past have no reservations about spewing the browns NFL "Championship" nonsense.

Your "championships" are garbage...in an era when there were quotas for how many black players a team could have and teams having to combine because of men going off to fight in WWII. Fabulous era.

Breaking news...No one really gives a fuck about your "championships". Only lowly browns fans because its the only thing you have to cling to. More pathetic is that most of you have never experienced any of if it. No victory parades down Euclid. Nothing.

Spare the lame excuses about why you hate the Steelers..."roids" blah blah, "cheating" blah blah...you hate them because the team just 2.5 hours away are what you wish the browns were... winners, and respected throughout the league...from the ownership on down.

You hate them because they aren't in Cleveland wearing brown and orange.

We don't hate you though. We don't hate you because we're too immersed in laughing at you, just like the rest of America. We embrace the hate, but you can never embrace the ridicule.

We hate the old browns though, the purple colored shit. When the browns moved to Baltimore so did the rivalry. You can thank Art for that too.

To the media and general public, the Jets or Tampas lone Super Bowl victory carries more weight than your 8 "championships"

Come Super Bowl time when the print media and TV start talking about past NFL Champions, that is, the Super Bowl Champions, I hope you find solace reminiscing about the good old 1950's.

Btw...that Vesna guy is the only one keeping it real...listen to him please.

Isn't funny how "8 championships" talk is always triggered by your inferiority complex every time some browns fan decides to talk about The Pittsburgh Steelers.It's nearly 2016 folks. Imagine 50yrs from now when the browns still suck, will your offspring still try and pom pom the "we have 8 championships" cheer?And how hypocritical it is when the same people that accuse Steeler fans of bringing up the past have no reservations about spewing the browns NFL "Championship" nonsense.Your "championships" are garbage...in an era when there were quotas for how many black players a team could have and teams having to combine because of men going off to fight in WWII. Fabulous era.Breaking news...No one really gives a fuck about your "championships". Only lowly browns fans because its the only thing you have to cling to. More pathetic is that most of you have never experienced any of if it. No victory parades down Euclid. Nothing.Spare the lame excuses about why you hate the Steelers..."roids" blah blah, "cheating" blah blah...you hate them because the team just 2.5 hours away are what you wish the browns were... winners, and respected throughout the league...from the ownership on down.You hate them because they aren't in Cleveland wearing brown and orange.We don't hate you though. We don't hate you because we're too immersed in laughing at you, just like the rest of America. We embrace the hate, but you can never embrace the ridicule.We hate the old browns though, the purple colored shit. When the browns moved to Baltimore so did the rivalry. You can thank Art for that too.To the media and general public, the Jets or Tampas lone Super Bowl victory carries more weight than your 8 "championships"Come Super Bowl time when the print media and TV start talking about past NFL Champions, that is, the Super Bowl Champions, I hope you find solace reminiscing about the good old 1950's.Btw...that Vesna guy is the only one keeping it real...listen to him please.

Blah, blah, blah...guess what shithole? You toothless inbred hillbillies will be sitting on your sofa in 2 weeks watching the playoffs just like the Browns fans.

Just curious, Gipp, who are some of the coaches that might turn the team around as you described?

Jesus, if I knew that for sure I would be putting in my application for the GM job. Think the Browns will accept it?

Was this a general statement - you probably wouldn't have mentioned Bowles even if he were still available - assuming the Front Office (hopefully) will find a diamond in the ruff or do you have thoughts of who should be on the short list?

Seems like hitting on a coach is no easier than hitting on draft picks.

Yes...and with the Browns they are batting about .000 on both counts.

We disagree about the talent on the team but we do agree the team needs to have - and will have - a new HC next season. Probably a new GM as well.

I think there is some real decent base talent on this team. Some major holes? Sure. But....just 3-4 of the really right type of player...with a good coach could have this team in contention.

Yep...that's what I said.

Isn't funny how "8 championships" talk is always triggered by your inferiority complex every time some browns fan decides to talk about The Pittsburgh Steelers.

Funny? No. Just the facts.

It's nearly 2016 folks. Imagine 50yrs from now when the browns still suck, will your offspring still try and pom pom the "we have 8 championships" cheer?

Maybe...and it is just as likely that the Steelers will still have only 6.

And how hypocritical it is when the same people that accuse Steeler fans of bringing up the past have no reservations about spewing the browns NFL "Championship" nonsense.

Not hypocritical...just factual. Sorry you can't handle it.

Your "championships" are garbage...in an era when there were quotas for how many black players a team could have and teams having to combine because of men going off to fight in WWII. Fabulous era.

It was...for football and other wise. If they were such garbage...then why couldn't the Steeler figure out how to get any?

Breaking news...No one really gives a fuck about your "championships". Only lowly browns fans because its the only thing you have to cling to. More pathetic is that most of you have never experienced any of if it. No victory parades down Euclid. Nothing.

And no one give a shit about your championships. They are just as much in history.

Spare the lame excuses about why you hate the Steelers..."roids" blah blah, "cheating" blah blah...you hate them because the team just 2.5 hours away are what you wish the browns were... winners, and respected throughout the league...from the ownership on down.

You hate them because they aren't in Cleveland wearing brown and orange.

Well, dumbass, that is what a rivalry is....you hate your rival (figuratively) win lose or draw. What is it about being a football fan that you don't understand?

We don't hate you though. We don't hate you because we're too immersed in laughing at you, just like the rest of America. We embrace the hate, but you can never embrace the ridicule.

You mean the ridicule that says that the Browns have the greatest fans in football?

We hate the old browns though, the purple colored shit. When the browns moved to Baltimore so did the rivalry. You can thank Art for that too.

No...you will realize it didn't when the Browns finally get out of this funk. The Ravens were simply another good team in the division. clearly it is still the Browns which is the rivalry that is on your mind....otherwise you would be there mewling, and not here.

I suspect, though I don't know, that the Ravens do not have anything comparable to this Board for you to go and freely express yourself. Do they even have a chat board? If they are such a great rival of yours and the Browns are nothing....why do you bother with us?

To the media and general public, the Jets or Tampas lone Super Bowl victory carries more weight than your 8 "championships"

Well....if you are claiming that the general public is ignorant....it is probably the first right thing you have said. The general public is ignorant....and you are a shining example of that ilk.

Come Super Bowl time when the print media and TV start talking about past NFL Champions, that is, the Super Bowl Champions, I hope you find solace reminiscing about the good old 1950's.

Except, of course the print media all go back to 1920....except perhaps whatever print media exists in Pittsburgh. Of course, the them the Holocaust probably never occurred. The South won the Civil War....and WWII didn't actually happen since time began in 1970

Btw...that Vesna guy is the only one keeping it real...listen to him please.

And I suspect that Ghoolie wants no part of your ignorance. But I will let him speak for himself.

Archived