THE BROWNS BOARD

Congratulations! Weeden's Win Saves Hoyer's Season

Opal312

Of all the ironic stories this year in football, this one takes the cake. After being a total flop in Dallas, Weeden somehow landed in Houston with his former teammate Brian Hoyer. Hoyer outlasted an immature Ryan Mallet and has played some gutsy football this year. Hoyer, out with a concussion had to watch on the sidelines as Weeden ran and threw for three TD's on the day beating the Mariota-less Titans.

I predicted on this board over a month ago the Texans would win the division, and thanks to our beloved Brandon Weeden they did.

I am happy for Brian because he plays his heart out. They won't go anywhere in the playoffs but you never know. Too bad they drafted Clowney, but I digress. I'm going to root for Hoyer to go as far as he can because the Texans will be most assuredly drafting a QB in 2016.

But watching Weeden today made me laugh. If I didn't want Hoyer to win it would have been funnier!

I thought Hoyer was going to be good when he was with Arizona. At the time Whizenhunt was starting anyone and BH was a cast member. I kept my good eye on him when he went to NE. Then with the drama last year it was too much bs to watch all the time. Then off to the Texans and then he can't stay healthy.

Archived