THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football CHAMPIONS

Zombo

League One ... Known simply as "Browns Board" ... the grandaddy of them all ... the winner is ...

Team Touriific! Congrats to Tourma who beat Maybe This Year (Navdawg)104-96 to win the Championship.

MTY went into the game a 9 point favorite, but, again, Touriffic found a way to win.

Browns Board Bowl MVP was Redskin Tight End Jordan Reed with 29 points.

But the real MVP was the Ravens defense which held MTY QB Roethlisberger to 0.

And THAT, folks is why you never draft Steelers.

League%201%20Final_zpszpw0fhjg.png

League IV ... a highly contested season ... a controversial trade ... a wire to wire first place year for Browns Win ... but, the winner is ...

Whitner is Coming! Good job Timothy, who beat slight favorite Browns Win rather easily, 120-94.

Championship game MVP is Jaguars WR Allen Robinson who hauled in 27 points.

My Coon Dawgs picked up the bronze medal. Good year by all ... except Duche, who went 0-14

Duche from League IV and Gerry from League 1 will get relegated, and not invited back, due to not trying.

League%204%20Final_zpsips7csrt.png

League 3: Winner: Congratulations, CLEVELAND STEAMERS

Cleveland Steamers 125

7-7-0

stewartcj1 117

7-7-0

My Helmets 2Tight 122

5-8-1

Hard For Denard 36

4-9-1

Browns149 132

7-7-0

Ballantyne Bruisers 94

6-8-0

Badnews Browns 80

9-4-1

why cant we win 102

9-4-1

Biggest Blowout:

My Helmet's 2Tight +86 Points

vs.

Hard For Denard

STANDINGS:

Cleveland Steamers 1ST PLACE

stewartcj1 2ND PLACE

why cant we win 3RD PLACE

Badnews Browns 4TH PLACE

Browns149 5TH PLACE

Ballantyne Bruisers 6TH PLACE

My Helmet's 2Tight 7TH PLACE

Hard For Denard 8TH PLACE

League 3: Winner: Congratulations, CLEVELAND STEAMERS

Cleveland Steamers 125

7-7-0

stewartcj1 117

7-7-0

My Helmets 2Tight 122

5-8-1

Hard For Denard 36

4-9-1

Browns149 132

7-7-0

Ballantyne Bruisers 94

6-8-0

Badnews Browns 80

9-4-1

why cant we win 102

9-4-1

Biggest Blowout:

My Helmet's 2Tight +86 Points

vs.

Hard For Denard

STANDINGS:

Cleveland Steamers 1ST PLACE

stewartcj1 2ND PLACE

why cant we win 3RD PLACE

Badnews Browns 4TH PLACE

Browns149 5TH PLACE

Ballantyne Bruisers 6TH PLACE

My Helmet's 2Tight 7TH PLACE

Hard For Denard 8TH PLACE

Thanks for the updates this season, Heidi.

And nice to see you beat Woody.

Zombo

No problem Zombo! Sorry I posted out of the thread, didn't see that you already posted lol. Thank you for adding it to the right one. And I think he gave up otherwise I'd be in last place B)

The whole league did a great job and played hard. Happy holidays and Happy New Year Browns Board!! Let's go 2016!! 2015......hit the road! :P

One League, The BrownsBoard Points League, presses into Week 17 with Barry's Awesome stretching its lead from a paltry 5 points to 42 over yours truly and 91 over DanielD's.

post-2853-0-95757600-1451503538_thumb.jpg

League IV ... a highly contested season ... a controversial trade ... a wire to wire first place year for Browns Win ... but, the winner is ...

Whitner is Coming! Good job Timothy, who beat slight favorite Browns Win rather easily, 120-94.

Championship game MVP is Jaguars WR Allen Robinson who hauled in 27 points.

My Coon Dawgs picked up the bronze medal. Good year by all ... except Duche, who went 0-14

Duche from League IV and Gerry from League 1 will get relegated, and not invited back, due to not trying.

League%204%20Final_zpsips7csrt.png

A couple thoughts on my championship season....first off, there were two very lopsided trades that went through, Z. Other than that it was a fun season that my team got hot in the end and finished strong. I will say I completely owned both drafts (league 5), but choked in that one. We need to get the rolling league goin so I can battle Tour for the all coveted grand daddy of em all League 1 trophy next year.

A couple thoughts on my championship season....first off, there were two very lopsided trades that went through, Z. Other than that it was a fun season that my team got hot in the end and finished strong. I will say I completely owned both drafts (league 5), but choked in that one. We need to get the rolling league goin so I can battle Tour for the all coveted grand daddy of em all League 1 trophy next year.

Congrats!

Ya, Duche was dumping players to Mr. T before the season started. Luckily he finished out of the running as well. T was banned years ago, so it was probably some revenge thing, dude is not right in the head.

Anyway, I will look over the list mgrs. before I send out invites next year. Duche, Gerry and T are out.

If anyone in any of the other leagues abandonded their team or tried shenanigans, just don't invite them back next year.

And as soon ax Mictoxin lets us know the results of hi league, we can hand out trophies ...

Zombo

Brownsboard V was a great time. Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been very busy with work. After Odyssey dominating the league early on it really turned into a 5 team contest. Flying J's, Hot Diggity Dawgs, BrownsFan Barry, Daniel D's and Campbells Soupermen (yours truly) owned the top 5 slots. Flying J really dominated in points scored the majority of the season and crushed his competitors. The cooling off of both Gurley and Freeman helped make his team beatable. At one point he was literally stacked and invincible.

In the end myself and my brother Brownsfan Barry took out the top two teams and made the finals. Despite having to sit both Odell Beckham and Alshon Jeffries I managed to crush him for the victory :) It didn't hurt that my pickup of the week Cousins tore it up. Big shout out to Brandon Marshall. Its a damn shame the Browns didnt see him in the same light I did. He tore it up this year.

Thanks everyone for a lot of fun and the chance to commission the league. I look forward to playing next year.

Brownsboard_V_finals.jpg

The Points League wrapped up its season with:

• Barry's Awesome taking the title,
  • DanielD closing hard to take 2nd, and
  • yours truly striking out while trying to swing for the fences only to fall to third.
As jcam advertised going in it's a different game with individual defensive players and its long-haul perspective vs. the usual league week-to-week.

One outcome is that as players fall out of it and lose interest, it actually becomes more interesting for those still in it with less competition for emerging players to grab and the ripple effects as strong teams make cuts to get stronger. Just the thing for a player shuffler like me.

With so few teams playing for anything of meaning, Week 17 got really interesting...

I look forward to doing it again next season.

post-2853-0-27717800-1452037420_thumb.jpg

You're welcome... and while the first few weeks seemed kinda dull, it really got interesting by about mid-season... at least for me.

My daughter liked it as well... even though Dad beat her...

Archived