THE BROWNS BOARD

Fail for Cardale revisited.

hoorta

except game stats of course and the fact he has little experience. lemme ask how many passing yards did the heralded top 100 Prospect QB throw for today? 100? 200? couple of touchdowns? ran another in? lol the shitty part is his fiesta bowl performance is one of his best performances all year :)

My bad.

I just realized you're fucking Retarded.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except game stats of course and the fact he has little experience. lemme ask how many passing yards did the heralded top 100 Prospect QB throw for today? 100? 200? couple of touchdowns? ran another in? lol the shitty part is his fiesta bowl performance is one of his best performances all year :)

My bad.

I just realized you're fucking Retarded.

Sorry for the confusion.

I actually think i might predate Stockton lol, Point of the matter here is the guy is a bench warmer this season after pretty crappy performance. I'm sorry if you had high hopes but he has been atrocious this season to the point of benching. if he cant cut it in the NCAA (against an easy schedule at that) what hope does he have in the NFL? is it rose colored glasses? I'm just trying to understand your illogical fanaticism with the guy. Nostalgia prehaps? your just setting yourself up for failure that way.

Last year he was the toast of the town round 1 pick potential looked like he could be something special. This year he well...you know what he brought to the table this year... he has played longer bad than he has played good...i just dont get it guys i really dont understand what the allure is... a benched QB in the 4th as a project requiring multiple years of training to get to a level that is consistent with a backup qb. We could draft ANY 6'4"-6'7" 230-260lb QB and attempt what your suggesting TCPO. I like Wentz in the second if he's there but that depends on combine numbers and luck . but doubling up on QB when we have other needs is a silly.

I actually think i might predate Stockton lol, Point of the matter here is the guy is a bench warmer this season after pretty crappy performance. I'm sorry if you had high hopes but he has been atrocious this season to the point of benching. if he cant cut it in the NCAA (against an easy schedule at that) what hope does he have in the NFL? is it rose colored glasses? I'm just trying to understand your illogical fanaticism with the guy. Nostalgia prehaps? your just setting yourself up for failure that way.

Last year he was the toast of the town round 1 pick potential looked like he could be something special. This year he well...you know what he brought to the table this year... he has played longer bad than he has played good...i just dont get it guys i really dont understand what the allure is... a benched QB in the 4th as a project requiring multiple years of training to get to a level that is consistent with a backup qb. We could draft ANY 6'4"-6'7" 230-260lb QB and attempt what your suggesting TCPO. I like Wentz in the second if he's there but that depends on combine numbers and luck . but doubling up on QB when we have other needs is a silly.

He means you're re tarded. And you are.

Well.....we already have one 6-4" - 230 lb Ohio State QB......why not grab another.....

Heck.....I say we draft Braxton Miller too......THEN we can have an OSU QB throwing to 2 OSU QB's......

Now....THAT would be something......;)

CDS is simply devaluing the context of Cardale's 270 completions. Not an unreasonable position... but I, like TCPO, think he is overvaluing a 4th round pick.

There are better QB prospects in this draft and they will go earlier than Cardale, but when the 2nd half of Day 2 come along Mr. Jones is going to look like a pretty good value pick. Certainly a lot better than Hackenburg in my eyes...

He'll be reunited with Tom Herman in College Station next year. Save all this talk for January 2016.

So UH is now TAMU's official HC prep school? The guy seemed pretty adamant about staying a UH for a while and rebuilding their long derelict program there.

Cant we agree that the college system is terrible as a farm system for the NFL? No matter who you pick they will most likely not be an impact player.

I vote you select all Elite WR since they are the ones who get away with murder every game.

Get 3 good ones with out first 3 picks and we can just chuck it all over.

/sarcasm

Trade Johnny for whatever we can get. Take Wentz in the second. Cardale in the fourth. Release Shaw. Release Davis or roll into the season with four QB's. Lord knows they'll all get a shot to play at some point.

You might be a little bit light on quarterbacks. Probably you should take Lynnch at #2.

Also keep Johnny and rotate the quarterbacks every other play.

WSS

Johnny Football....Braxton Miller.....and Terrell Pryor.....lined up in the just invented ....WildDawg triple option wishbone......!!!!..

It'll revolutionize the game!!!...

RGIII and Vick will be the extra extra back ups.....and TEBOWs my full back!!!

CDS is simply devaluing the context of Cardale's 270 completions. Not an unreasonable position... but I, like TCPO, think he is overvaluing a 4th round pick.

There are better QB prospects in this draft and they will go earlier than Cardale, but when the 2nd half of Day 2 come along Mr. Jones is going to look like a pretty good value pick. Certainly a lot better than Hackenburg in my eyes...

So UH is now TAMU's official HC prep school? The guy seemed pretty adamant about staying a UH for a while and rebuilding their long derelict program there.

He won't be there a year from now. Book that. A&M, Texas, or LSU bound.

I always believe that you can really judge a player on how he performs in big games. Quinn sucked in every big game he played. I didn't see the game, but I am guessing Paxton Lynch didn't do well against Auburn.

I would take this kid #1, ahead of Lynch.

Lynch was horrible against a mediocre Auburn team. He threw for just over 100 yards and no TDs!

Cardale could be another Big Ben. He's over 6'4' 250lbs and has a cannon arm. He's hard to bring down. Remember the National Championship against Oregon. He's also clutch, poised, athletic and has what it takes to be an NFL QB franchise.

Draft Bosa, Wide receiver, C.Jones please. He will be great in a couple years! Do not let the Steelers get him!

Herman would rather move up to a Big Ten school if he were to leave Houston. More better QBs.

I could see him staying at Houston if they were to move up to the Big 12.

He has a chance to build something from scratch and make that program completely his.

I could see him staying at Houston if they were to move up to the Big 12.

He has a chance to build something from scratch and make that program completely his.

That's the feeling I have gotten built upon the deal he got with UH to upgrade all of their football facilities. Just seems like he wants to see that through...

That's the feeling I have gotten built upon the deal he got with UH to upgrade all of their football facilities. Just seems like he wants to see that through...

Yeah, it seems like he wants Houston to be his baby. I don't fault him for that at all, I would do the exact same.

If he can turn UH into a perennial contender, he'll never have to leave. That Texas oil money will come out of the woodwork and he'll be getting beaucoup booster bucks.

Or he wants to leave a nice little legacy for his successor.

Yeah, it seems like he wants Houston to be his baby. I don't fault him for that at all, I would do the exact same.

If he can turn UH into a perennial contender, he'll never have to leave. That Texas oil money will come out of the woodwork and he'll be getting beaucoup booster bucks.

UH will always fall dreadfully short of matching bucks with A&M and Texas.

Archived