THE BROWNS BOARD

mario wlliams

LBC mike

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondered if anyone would pick it up.

Did you download the ap?

And thanks for Oliver... almost makes up for Russell Brand...

I would take Williams in a hot second.....his pass rush is exactly what we need up front.....

And, rather than wait for the cut(which might get him cheaper).....Id offer Kruger and a later pick(we have a bunch of 5's)(Mingo too)....

That way we dump our overpriced pass rusher, making room for the REAL pass rusher AND cover a good part of his contract too

no doubt...williams would be great...i don't know about kruger...i think he had an off yr and can still play...from my understanding, they had him do different things last season vs the season before...i'd try to keep kruger...get rid of mingo would be a better option, i think he is a huge bust...

no doubt...williams would be great...i don't know about kruger...i think he had an off yr and can still play...from my understanding, they had him do different things last season vs the season before...i'd try to keep kruger...get rid of mingo would be a better option, i think he is a huge bust...

He's cut

I dunno if they would come here but at least i'd like to hear the browns are trying to make an offer to bring Wiliams and/or Long into Cleveland. With those two guys and possibly Laurinaitis we have the brewings of finally having an upper tier defense. I guess with Armonty probably being out of the NFL might as well keep Kruger as depth, let him play out his contract. If we brought both of those guys in Kruger is immediately 2nd string no question. But not hearing of any interest from the Browns on these guys means Horton wants to keep doing the same old even if it means leaving two "elite" players out there that you could bring in and pace them with decent quality depth that we have here. A rotation along the DE spots of Orchard, Williams and Long...no one could argue that doesn't have the makings of a nasty run defending pass rush.

I dunno if they would come here but at least i'd like to hear the browns are trying to make an offer to bring Wiliams and/or Long into Cleveland. With those two guys and possibly Laurinaitis we have the brewings of finally having an upper tier defense

Im all in on this.....

Archived