Brat grand kids

Christmas trees

Taking down decorations

High electric bills

Fucking Amazon orders

UPS packages

Cookies

IT'S OVER!!!!

Or....were you talking about the Browns season?

Well since you asked .....

It's been a dismal one for the Browns. Especially for Mike Pettine. Let's back the truck up.

Last seasons training camp was a circus. With Hoyer at the helm then drafting Manziel there was a QB controversy because Cleveland has been waiting for that one superstar to emerge. Every time there was a bump in the road everyone was screaming for Johnny Football and his first game against a rival divisional team he ...well...yes stunk it up. So the fans (for the most part) marked it as inexperience.

This seasons training camp McClown was brought in as a vet qb and the team didn't have any identity. They couldn't run the ball therefor no play action. The defense gave up enough points that the offense had to throw the damn ball. Well, that led to Josh getting hurt then enter Manziel and Davis.

I thought Manziel was just starting to get better. He won 2 games right? You were 3-13.?

Since I've joined the board in Oct and have read opinions and followed the Browns ....I would part ways with JM.

Yep glad its over Gipper.

Well since you asked .....

It's been a dismal one for the Browns. Especially for Mike Pettine. Let's back the truck up.

Last seasons training camp was a circus. With Hoyer at the helm then drafting Manziel there was a QB controversy because Cleveland has been waiting for that one superstar to emerge. Every time there was a bump in the road everyone was screaming for Johnny Football and his first game against a rival divisional team he ...well...yes stunk it up. So the fans (for the most part) marked it as inexperience.

This seasons training camp McClown was brought in as a vet qb and the team didn't have any identity. They couldn't run the ball therefor no play action. The defense gave up enough points that the offense had to throw the damn ball. Well, that led to Josh getting hurt then enter Manziel and Davis.

I thought Manziel was just starting to get better. He won 2 games right? You were 3-13.?

Since I've joined the board in Oct and have read opinions and followed the Browns ....I would part ways with JM.

Yep glad its over Gipper.

Also glad it's over, this season was a lost cause as soon as they kept Johnny on the team

Archived