THE BROWNS BOARD

Making a Murderer

Axe

My wife has been watching it. I was reading last night while she had it on.

She was on the episode where they pulled the kid out of school to interrogate him.

I can't figure out how anything he said was admissible in court. He was a minor at 16, they pulled him out of school in the middle of the day without his parents consent or knowledge that they had him to question him, grilled him in a room without his parents or a lawyer present, fed him a bunch of stuff that wasn't even true, etc.

Seemed like a lot of the stuff they did wasn't by the book.

I also couldn't figure out how or why they held the trial in the same county as the previous trial that they botched that put him away for 18 years for something he didn't do. I would think that alone would be grounds for change of venue. I mean, christ the father of the sheriff that was being sued for the last case was on the jury that convicted him, how does that happen or is allowed? I once was dismissed from jury duty because I had seen one of the defendants lawyers on a TV commercial, but that guy is allowed to sit on a jury for a murder case?

The father sitting on the new jury is grounds for a mistrial. Some eye opening and frankly jarring stuff coming out about how law enforcement works in some parts of this country. This is the kind of shit that black people have been complaining about for a long time. It's like they get it in their head somebody did something, and by god they won't come off it no matter what the evidence shows. I haven't seen the series but I saw a piece about it on the news the other day.....my prevailing thought is that Steve Avery went dry anal into somebodies wife.

New series on Netflix..

Very gripping!

With bowl season winding down I highly recommend it..

You beat me to the punch, Axe.

I have only the final episode to go.

Captivating.

FWIW, I don't see how anybody other than Lenk and Coburn should be in jail. They appear to be little more (or less) than repugnant human beings.

FWIW, I don't see how anybody other than Lenk and Coburn should be in jail. They appear to be little more (or less) than repugnant human beings.

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guilty or not, and I think he may be, them coppers are shifty as hell

Archived