THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

From what i've read today...SF and Miami are considered to be worse situations than Cleveland. Still don't think we're going to get anyone of note because no one who has a choice will take this job knowing in 2 years they're going to be out of a job if they don't turn this shit show around.

I'd think only Tennessee would be worse looking at recent history, personnel, etc.

The Browns are the worst team in the AFC North and will be for some time

^^This. And how annoying is it? We saw a significant downturn the last couple years from Blt and Pgh and only Cincy took advantage. At least Blt and Pgh will be fighting for wild card spots for the foreseeable future. My only consolation.

and nobody should worry about Pgh doing anyting in the playoffs. Honestly this Browns team is so bad it's embarassing to Pgh that the game was as close as it was for most of the time. This game and last weeks game in Blt has kind of exposed the Steelers. Two of the worst teams in football, one beat them and the other gave them a fight.

and nobody should worry about Pgh doing anyting in the playoffs. Honestly this Browns team is so bad it's embarassing to Pgh that the game was as close as it was for most of the time. This game and last weeks game in Blt has kind of exposed the Steelers. Two of the worst teams in football, one beat them and the other gave them a fight.

for a half. :) Austin Davis played like Austin Powers. And I thought McCown was bad- Josh might have won that game considering how the Steelers wanted to gift us the game.

Now did you really expect the Browns third string secondary to slow down Brown & company? Once again, about zero pass rush against a makeshift offensive line.

Yes,

it takes a coach 4 -5 years to get players to block, tackle, catch passes, not cause penalties, kick and follow assignments. That shit really takes many years for a coach to tech and instill in a team.

Moron!

Cowher took over a team that was two years removed from the playoffs and on that was in the playoffs 4 of the previous 10 years. Hardly the tire fire that is the Browns. Now Bill Walsh turned the 49ers around in year three better change your shrine.

Sarcasm I hope

What the hell game were you watching and not seeing the potential Duke has?

The Browns are the worst team in the AFC North and will be for some time

The new coach should show the tape at the end of the game today from day 1. This is what getting embarrassed looks like to players, our city and our fans.

What the hell game were you watching and not seeing the potential Duke has?

The new coach should show the tape at the end of the game today from day 1. This is what getting embarrassed looks like to players, our city and our fans.

Again is this sarcasm I don't know. I mean he had a stellar 4 carries for 11 yards. Maybe he is a Shane Vereen type but they are a dime a dozen.

Archived