THE BROWNS BOARD

Militia takes over wildlife refuge

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please. Can we stop pretending? You're a leftist.

Between myself and all of the other "leftists" on here we must have called Republicans terrorists a bunch in the past. I can't seem to find any though. I mean, leftists like me do it all of the time. Maybe you could post an example?

On HERE. On this board. I mean, it is full of us dirty leftists. So, not Cal, do you have an example from here? I mean, you said those dirty leftists do it all of the time, it should be no different here...

This board is a very small group of people. You are going to eventually have to leave here and travel into the wide world beyond. You asked who said it and I courteously googled it for you, turning up hundreds of results which prove that your fellow leftists, (and you see indeed a leftist by all your comments) frequently say it. You're welcome.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html

The Bundy dummies are back at it again. They are desperately trying to get themselves smoked by FBI snipers.

You have to fight these battles in the courts. I hope nobody gets killed over this.

No kidding. Like the old saying only Nixon could go to China, only Democrat Justice Department's can massacre civilians!

:)

WSS

Haha I don't see this ending in Waco fashion. Janet isn't on the job.

If this "militia" in Oregon does fire upon state or federal officials sent in to remove them peacefully, would that then make it acceptable the government to respond likewise?

If this "militia" in Oregon does fire upon state or federal officials sent in to remove them peacefully, would that then make it acceptable the government to respond likewise?

Judging by reactions to other things, even if they don't open fire, if they don't comply 100% with the police the police are justified in shooting them. Or if the police feel threatened.

Btw, for those of a less serious disposition, there are some great hashtags out there for this, like #yallqaeda and #vanillaISIS.

Because repuclicans are the real terrorists. Until they shoot, behead or blow anyone up this is much more like occupy or blm protests than terrorism.

Archived