THE BROWNS BOARD

Austin Davis sucks....

Clevfan4life

Seriously guys?

You expected more from the Third string QB that got told he was starting on...when? Thursday? Getting sacked 7 times and throwing passes to a former QB that runs the wrong routes.

Ya, he sucked and probably sucks, but you honestly expected better? Really?

Seriously though, I'm actually surprised some of you guys arent sucking his dick, he threw for 100 more yards than Johnny with the same amount of touchdowns and only one more INT in his loss last week. After being the starter for more than 3 days.

Seriously guys?

You expected more from the Third string QB that got told he was starting on...when? Thursday? Getting sacked 7 times and throwing passes to a former QB that runs the wrong routes.

Ya, he sucked and probably sucks, but you honestly expected better? Really?

Seriously though, I'm actually surprised some of you guys arent sucking his dick, he threw for 100 more yards than Johnny with the same amount of touchdowns and only one more INT in his loss last week. After being the starter for more than 3 days.

I wasn't looking for results but was looking for arm strength, decision making, poise, etc.. Didn't see much

Yes, yes, yes.................... this is sooooooo disappointing. I mean, eveyone in the NFL was really talking about how great of a prospect is.

NOT.

WTF is wrong with you people? Austin Davis? And you are upset? As if there was any fucking chance this goober was going to beat a playoff caliber football team?

Idiots.

Paxton Lynch, Cardale Jones. Any other pick is idiotic........... INCLUDING BOSA.

Picking the most talented DE that's come out of college in probably 6 years is idiotic? I don't know if he's the absolute best pick for clev or not...but idiotic? Hardly

If Dallas wants to part with a high pick im fine with that. If not though I want to retain JM

A large order of fries instead of a medium order? You're dreaming dude. He's a fuckin cancer.

Omg please no more Davis after today...let him go. I'd rather see Johnny next year. Davis has no arm, limited accuracy and can't throw a spiral. Out!!!!

Guy played like Austin Powers. He sucks- next.

You might not like Davis, but I highly doubt you'll see Johnny next year, unless maybe you watch a Cowboys game.

MHO? They're both gone. McCown will be #2, Probably draft Goff, Pryor gets to be the #3. Shaw may be back as the PS guy.

Archived