THE BROWNS BOARD

approx 35 seconds left in the 1st half, someone needs to explain that protection to me...

Clevfan4life

Arthur Moats got cut loose on Davis on two back to back plays. Last week Mitchell kicked inside and let Dee Ford loose on Manziel, this week he kicks outside to cover a blitzing corner letting another primary pass rusher run free to the QB. 2nd play maybe it was Ervings assignment, but on the 1st it looked like Moats "had" to have been the tackles assignment. I just don't know what's going on. I'm at the point I want the entire offensive line fire saled. I knwo this shit generally doesn't happen much on the left side, but i really want to trade JT to a good team so he can enjoy the last years of his career and maybe we can get something for him. We can't even think about drafting a rookie QB till we fix this shit. Davis sucks but he's also had a few cruise missiles shot at him. There are steelers runnign their best 40 times completely unimpeded into our QB. Same old Browns o line. Fuck this shit.

If its the play i'm thinking of Erving was engaged with a Steeler and Thomas, Pasztor and Mack were all on one guy.

Irving and mack looked like they were double teaming Heyward and Moats was the RT's responsibility. The blitzing CB Davis has to see and get rid of the ball accordingly. The tackle can't kick out to take a corner and let a primary front line pass rusher loose on the QB. Unreal.

Archived