THE BROWNS BOARD

Alex Mack

darren15

Because we so easily replaced Mack last year?

If we lose Mitchell as well to FA, then we've got OL issues.

Thomas and Mack gone?

The 2 best picks since 1999? (Mack turned out to be a good player, but a C can never be a game changer and there were great LBs on the board at that time. Clay Matthews is only one of them - and HE is a game changer)

Kind of crazy but, what the heck - the team can't run the ball worth a ship any way.

Always wondered how 2 Pro Bowl lineman and a young, budding future PBer can play for a team that can't run the ball for ship.

I was ridiculed earlier this year that either the OL is way overrated or the RBs suck.

I still say they suck as, if nothing else, great RBs make it easier for an OL to do its job.

If you cannot run, you cannot run.

Thomas and Mack gone?

Maybe, but with Joe it'd be "retirement".

The Mitch I referred to is Schwartz who will be a RFA this off-season... and was PFF's top rated RT and top ten OT as of a couple weeks ago.

wow, browns fans just don't get it.

let me remind all of you next year when mack is gone and whoever our QB is getting thumped from up the middle pressure, who you said you could live without.

Let me remind you of the last six years, when he was under contract, yet unhappy... and we were a top team team in both pass protection and rushing ... oh wait, that never happened?

Quick ... name Tom Brady's Center.

Zombo

Just ask Josh McCown! He's lucky to be alive! Then Johnny goes in running for his life!mthen Austin Davis gets sacked and fumbles!

But the Oline is a bunch of Pro Bowlers who suck!

you mean johnny and davis?

i don't think you could say that about our starting QB. he just got his head bashed in when he left the pocket.

Ah... but he often left the pocket for good reason... unlike JM...

Don't blame him . . . Franchise is a joke

Correct. We should be happy to let Joe go also...He ain't seein not only a superbowl with this shitass team, he aint seein the playoffs or maybe even a winning record before he is old and grey...The guy deserves a fucking chance. We should be emailing fucking haslem asking him to have mercy on poor joe and hook him up with a contender before it's too late...

Let me remind you of the last six years, when he was under contract, yet unhappy... and we were a top team team in both pass protection and rushing ... oh wait, that never happened?

Quick ... name Tom Brady's Center.

Zombo

couldn't tell you. only other center i know off the top of my head is mangold, obvious reasons.

funny though i got a steeler's fan who knows more about the brown's personnel than half the fans on here and named off all the pro bowlers on the team and said 'that's a good core of players to build around' and then i laughed because i know those core players all want the fuck out of cleveland............and i don't blame them.

couldn't tell you. only other center i know off the top of my head is mangold, obvious reasons.

funny though i got a steeler's fan who knows more about the brown's personnel than half the fans on here and named off all the pro bowlers on the team and said 'that's a good core of players to build around' and then i laughed because i know those core players all want the fuck out of cleveland............and i don't blame them.

Thomas and Mack are both on the downside of their careers, and it showed this season. All of these players who want out should be shown the door. The success or failure of this team isn't going to be determined by a couple of washed up linemen. The Oline sucked all season. If that's what a couple of overpaid, under acheiving offensive line players gets you, then please...don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Archived