THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Thomas wants out per Mary Kay Cabot.

WalterWhite

I can't blame him either. He has dedicated himself fully and been a great Brown for a long time but the team just continues to devolve. He is now entering the final contract years of his career so I don't blame him one bit for wanting to get a chance to win. He is still one of the best lineman in the league so it would be a huge loss.

Thomas "the older you get the harder changes get"

Daryl Ruiter@RuiterWrongFAN 1m

To sum up Joe Thomas, he sounds like he's getting tired of constant changes & concerned about type of coach that could be next

I thought this is what you told the entire board was absolutely necessary. You had it all figured out and this is what you wanted so pop that champagne kid!

Sounds to me like someone who is sick of hitting the reset button every 1-2 years and is going to wait and see who they bring in before he decides anything.

Not exactly, "he wants out" as the headline would suggest.

Sounds to me like someone who is sick of hitting the reset button every 1-2 years and is going to wait and see who they bring in before he decides anything.

I really hate Pettine as a coach but THERE IS NO ONE ELSE that wants this job.

Just Fire Farmer and keep the staff and change the roster.

That's classic Walter White drama.

This team isn't exactly poorly paid so I'm not feeling sorry for a lot of guys not named Joe Thomas with 9 straight Pro Bowl seasons. Some of this is gut check time and there's quite a few fellers I'd like to say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I know Joes tired.....especially tired of losing.....but today is a classic example of how his tired gets pushed further.....

Why?.....because after another loss....ending another terrible season....he is still answering questions drama questions...

Wk 16.....what do you think about Johnny in Vegas, Joe???.......Hows it feel to know you're about to get 20 new coaches?......What happens if they fire your GM?......Ready to learn another system?....

I bet he wants to scream....(I know I do)

can someone explain to me what his issue with the mangini years was? Cause last i remember, the last time that Browns had a feared running game was under mangini.

I remember hearing he was an extreme disciplinarian, don't see how this would have effected joe much though.

I know Joes tired.....especially tired of losing.....but today is a classic example of how his tired gets pushed further.....

Why?.....because after another loss....ending another terrible season....he is still answering questions drama questions...

Wk 16.....what do you think about Johnny in Vegas, Joe???.......Hows it feel to know you're about to get 20 new coaches?......What happens if they fire your GM?......Ready to learn another system?....

I bet he wants to scream....(I know I do)

If you gave this franchise 9 Pro Bowls protecting the blind side of QB and all it wants to do is wait until 2026 before giving any consideration to playoffs - you'd want to do more than scream. You'd have to.

can someone explain to me what his issue with the mangini years was? Cause last i remember, the last time that Browns had a feared running game was under mangini.

The team had good discipline under him but he was like Chip Kelly with the draft picks and roster.

It doesn't matter because he didn't WIN. He was an egotistical prick.. He DID NOT WIN and that's what matters

Archived