THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Thomas wants out per Mary Kay Cabot.

WalterWhite

Daryl Ruiter@RuiterWrongFAN 1m

To sum up Joe Thomas, he sounds like he's getting tired of constant changes & concerned about type of coach that could be next

I don't know if Thomas wants our or not. However, losing has to be dragging him down.

Also, the fact that The Browns tried to trade him at the deadline.

The loyalty door swings both ways.

Don't blame him one bit . . ..

I hope someone cunt punts that stupid bitch in the parking lot though

This ^^^ maybe the greatest opinion ever!! I would think Mangini never heard of giving a Veteran a day off & use to over practice running drills that made them better. The Players union rules & Pet practices were mostly walk threws at best, maybe. This is players fighting for their coach. Either way JT did Cleveland right & the FO's have did it wrong for years.

Yeah, what would Joe Thomas know?

Look bitch, when I say the problem with the Browns starts with the QB, you can tattoo it on your mothers ballsack. Now Joe Thomas echoes Ghoolie, and you think YOU know better.

Moron.

It's the QB........ it's ALWAYS the QB. There IS no building without a QB.

And water is wet. We can't seem to land a QB to save our lives.

Why is thomas backing pettine? EASY ANSWER cause pettine gave guys like thomas days off when they wanted it. Which is the problem with the browns they need a hardline coach who plays no favorites.

Chances are if we had Roethlisberger we wouldn't be in position to draft the other 2

Why is thomas backing pettine? EASY ANSWER cause pettine gave guys like thomas days off when they wanted it. Which is the problem with the browns they need a hardline coach who plays no favorites.

That's a pretty stupidass reply. This whole "need a hardass coach" is a phony idea to give idiots an avenue to vent. Don't be that idiot man.

A good coach balances the way he coaches individual players on his team. Was Joe Thomas' performance this year the problem? It really wasn't man. So a day off wasn't the problem either, and in the long run might save his knees for another season.

Seriously, pick a sport and study up on the great coaches in said sport. Chuck Knoll. Sparky Anderson.

What does that mean? Was too young to understand football back when Mangini was the coach...

Not sure, but I think of Mangini as being less of a "players coach"... more aloof... more analytical...

In other words just the kind of guy a sabermetrics geek might love.

I really hate Pettine as a coach but THERE IS NO ONE ELSE that wants this job.

Sure there is...

The question is are there better coaches that will take this job?

This team isn't exactly poorly paid so I'm not feeling sorry for a lot of guys not named Joe Thomas with 9 straight Pro Bowl seasons.

Made me think of another Brown who walked away after 9, pretty good seasons.

Here's hoping Joe likes the new HC...

The team had good discipline under him but he was like Chip Kelly with the draft picks and roster.

It doesn't matter because (Mangini) didn't WIN. He was an egotistical prick.. He DID NOT WIN and that's what matters

If 10 wins in a new HC's first two seasons is not good enough to merit more time, then we are fucking doomed...

If 10 wins in a new HC's first two seasons is not good enough to merit more time, then we are fucking doomed...

yup, fan base got picky. Forgot that beggars can't be choosers. Mangini should still be the head coach. It would have been his 4th or 5th year...i can't even tell the timeline of coaches anymore it's all a fucking blur. In any case, cheers....welcome to the dark ages kids.

My brother, with all due respect...why should finding a franchise QB be easy? The QB is the most important position in all of sports. The athletes who make it to the SB as a QB are rare and far and few in between. Why is it that Browns point to things like drafting Quinn or Manziel and then turn cowards about trying again? The problem is one of quitting before achieving what we set out to do.

It may take 5 more tries to get the right QB, it may take one.............. BUT.............since 1995 the Browns have largely been a loser. Not once have we had a quality QB. We have had quality recieves, OL and all the other shit.

Get the QB, then the rest of the shit will follow.

I hear you. I just hope it's in my lifetime.

Archived