THE BROWNS BOARD

welcome to the dark ages of cleveland football boys...

Clevfan4life

Some of you probably have that gut feeling we're gonna be right back here after the last game of the season next year wondering who Jimmy's gonna hire next. If not next year for sure the next. But the effect is the same. If you all thought it was bad to watch Cleveland football since 99, i don't think we've seen anythign yet. The Browns brand is about to take a shit not seen in professional sports in some time. Of course there's this thinly veiled respect for us in the media, you can tell they think Cleveland is joke....but my point is now I don't think they're gonna veil it anymore. It's gonna be brutal i'm not turning ESPN on for months. No reason to as I don't really give a shit about basketball much. I just really don't want to hear about the Cleveland Coach watch where they detail yet another story about a guy who laughed at the prospect of coaching in Cleveland.

And players? Was hard enough to listen to Bosa call Cleveland a shit landing. It's gonna be outright mockery from players on the level of whats his face's story about hiding in the bathroom to avoid talking to Browns people. I'm so wtf right now.

Don't matter to me. My life will go on. It's only a game.

if it didn't matter then why put your opinion up on this board over and over again?

it's gotta mean something. after this season and what's about to happen i doubt if you're walking around with your chest all puffed out wearing a browns hoodie.

sad day. sad day indeed.

sad day. sad day indeed.

To be sure.....

Have had a pit in my stomach all week, knowing this was coming.....and really, unlike other years, have this deep sense of dread for the team......

as if the truth has finally set in and Haslem has proven to me that things will only get worse.....

He has really brought this team down a notch......(and I didnt think that was even possible)....

I just listened to the presser... and it was de-pressing...

I don't want to be all doom and gloom, but I can't believe the way Haslam is going about putting this staff together. We're hiring a GM who isn't a GM and will hire a coach first, while Sasha Coen gets the final word on personnel. I might as put my name in the hat for Head coach... i might have a damn chance at it. What are we doing?

It took less than 45 minutes for this thread to become significantly prophetic. We now get to hear about Sashi Browns next moves for the team. Basically Haslem is handing the team over to nublets in some act of desperation. These nubs will somehow turn the team around. He's actually giving the guy say as to the roster. So HC, GM...whatever the fuck title this Sashi nigga has....we have 3 cooks in the kitchen if you take Jimmy's word for it that he doesn't want to get involved. So potentially 4 people with say on the team roster. This is a joke.

To be sure.....

Have had a pit in my stomach all week, knowing this was coming.....and really, unlike other years, have this deep sense of dread for the team......

as if the truth has finally set in and Haslem has proven to me that things will only get worse.....

He has really brought this team down a notch......(and I didnt think that was even possible)....

yep...been a very depressing afternoon. Arguing over the merits of Johnny dipshit being the QB of the future and that we have to fire the coach and hope that we get it right this time.

Seriously questioning just how much I need to invest in this team going forward.

yep...been a very depressing afternoon. Arguing over the merits of Johnny dipshit being the QB of the future and that we have to fire the coach and hope that we get it right this time.

Seriously questioning just how much I need to invest in this team going forward.

and whats even worse......if weve been fighting to prevent this(and things like Shashi from happening)......

and some of us have battled for 2 freaking years trying to get people to see what Johnny really is.....

and today the truth all comes to light......and the biggest "i told you so" EVER is there for the taking......and its not even fun....

just.....sucks......and Johnny & Haslem do too

For the love of mike I've never posted on a board like this before, but I cant help it today.

Following the Browns just got even a little more painful. It seems to me management would learn by now that you cannot build a good team by just firing staff. There is nothing wrong with Pettine as a coach. Who's next...Manzeil...?

and whats even worse......if weve been fighting to prevent this(and things like Shashi from happening)......

and some of us have battled for 2 freaking years trying to get people to see what Johnny really is.....

and today the truth all comes to light......and the biggest "i told you so" EVER is there for the taking......and its not even fun....

just.....sucks......and Johnny & Haslem do too

Its not fun because we still love this team and want it to succeed. Humorous that WW who was first nearly each week to say fire the coach even by the end of the season was saying to keep him. There's like 5 Johnny dipshit fans left around here. And now we have a guy running the show with no experience.

This will be awesome..

if it didn't matter then why put your opinion up on this board over and over again?

it's gotta mean something. after this season and what's about to happen i doubt if you're walking around with your chest all puffed out wearing a browns hoodie.

sad day. sad day indeed.

I guess you need to analyze your life then mik if your day to day life changes because of a hack Gm and Mike pettine get fired. I wear my shit win or lose.

Sad day?

I guess your vision of the quality talent and coaching very from what I saw the last 2 years.

The excuses of we can't keep doing this, no one will want us, is a scared loser mentality. I seen nothing worth saving time to move on.

How could so called professionals be so inept at such a high level? Two first round picks in 2014 and we got nothing! I don't know who's to blame for this mess but it really sucks when you love football. Watching Carr and Bridgewater making strides, Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald, Odell Beckham, Davanta Parker etc etc etc makes me scream!

The only cure is to stop watching the Browns. I was so excited when I found out we were getting a new owner. I thought: No way he's as bad as Lerner! A new era!

Someone lay out all of the great attributes that will surely be missed from Mike and Ray.

Here's mine for starters:

I will miss being ahead by a point at halftime and not scoring or moving the ball after the half. Yeah that was always fun.

Or how about the lethal clock management and excellent use of timeouts.

Or the great talent we have acquired with our draft picks and through free agency. If the coach needs time for a learning curve he's shit. Same goes for gm.

Clock management was surprisingly bad. So was the kicker! It was pretty much a wasted season leading back to Farmer's 2014 draft. The single worse draft ever! Two picks and nothing to show for it. Farmer set the team back to the drawing board.

Clock management was surprisingly bad. So was the kicker! It was pretty much a wasted season leading back to Farmer's 2014 draft. The single worse draft ever! Two picks and nothing to show for it. Farmer set the team back to the drawing board.

What are you talking about,,,,, we should keep Farmer another 2 years

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

We now get to hear about Sashi Browns next moves for the team.

Are you saying that Sashi is going to do Pressers? Priceless...

For the love of mike I've never posted on a board like this before, but I cant help it today.

Following the Browns just got even a little more painful.

Welcome to Browns Group therapy...

There's like 5 Johnny dipshit fans left around here.

Seems a tad high to me... more like 3 and staged for a fall to zero. Not even Ag 69 will be able to stick out another season once his JohnJohn has moved on on...

What are you talking about,,,,, we should keep Farmer another 2 years

I would have loved to see Sashi get between Pet and Farm in a small conference room to mediate a disagreement over... say... Bowe or Gilbert.

The lad would have come out looking more like Suishi Brown...

To be sure.....

you mean yet another notch, right?

Archived