THE BROWNS BOARD

Who is Sashi Brown?

LogicIsForSquares

Dudes got a camel toe??? Or just a bad tailor?

Here's the article that goes with the above photo... short read.

He's a lawyer with no particular sports background beyond similar duties with JAX who he left because "the Browns are a turnaround story, and Sashi Brown simply had to be a part of it."

http://www.forefrontmag.com/2014/05/when-old-is-better-than-new/

No GM worth a fuck will come here unless they have the final say on player acquisition.. Jimmy hired another dud.. wtg Jimmah.. Keep wiffin that wiffle bat!

Yeah....Sashi Brown is who you all get......hate to say it, but all you "fire everyone" idiots were warned......

Some of you dumb nuts probably thought he was gonna hire quality and experience...... but we told you told you told you......no one would come here....(and that will prove to be true)

And THAT is whats bout to happen.....a new crew of completely inexperienced ass wipes all doing their jobs for the first time.....

And Shashi Brown is the leader.....I bet he's an EXPERT on football coaches.....;)

Yeah....Sashi Brown is who you all get......hate to say it, but all you "fire everyone" idiots were warned......

Some of you dumb nuts probably thought he was gonna hire quality and experience...... but we told you told you told you......no one would come here....(and that will prove to be true)

And THAT is whats bout to happen.....a new crew of completely inexperienced ass wipes all doing their jobs for the first time.....

And Shashi Brown is the leader.....I bet he's an EXPERT on football coaches.....;)

Better to get someone we don't know about then stick with people we KNOW suck

And Shashi Brown is the leader.....I bet he's an EXPERT on football coaches..... ;)

Wait...I thought we would get Tony Dungy/Jon Gruden/Bill Cowher/Chuck Pagano/Sean Payton?????

You mean fire everyone is going to turn into 2 years from now going through this same shitshow again?

Wait...I thought we would get Tony Dungy/Jon Gruden/Bill Cowher/Chuck Pagano/Sean Payton?????

You mean fire everyone is going to turn into 2 years from now going through this same shitshow again?

It sure is, but at least it won't be pettttttt and farmer

Basically, yes...Our fearless asshole owner screwed the pooch before he even got started.

Ha!.....righto Mark......surprised no one thought of that.....

Cause....cause....cause Twitter said Gruden and Peyton Manning were taking over......didnt it?

And what makes him qualified to decide on a GM and on the final 53?

If you say nothing, go to the head of the class.......

I guess Dee and Jimmy like him

Bingo.

Was the HR lady not available for her input?

I'll take the Bone Lady for her input instead....

No GM worth a fuck will come here unless they have the final say on player acquisition.. Jimmy hired another dud.. wtf Jimmah.. Keep wiffin that wiffle bat!

You don't see that Jimmy? Scratch Wolf, and anyone else that's 1\2 competent.

But, what if it works this time?

Very long odds against it....but if it does, I'll be extremely happy and say that I was wrong when I thought we shouldn't make this change. But history is on my side to this point.

did i really hear right that this guys wife will be involved in the HC search?

She will have sex with each candidate then make her recommendations ....

Archived