THE BROWNS BOARD

Who is Sashi Brown?

LogicIsForSquares

Just listened to Haslam's entire presser, and I came away with the conclusion that his structure is a clusterfuck......... Hopefully the chickens will be in charge on draft night.

This guy was a DC lawyer, and then spent 8 years working for the Jags. He has NEVER scouted or drafted before. He is entirely unqualified to do this job. Shit is getting so bad, we need the NFL to pull ownership from Haslam. Plus the structure he just laid out!? Our new GM will be a glorified director of player personnel. NO ONE will want the job because they will never be given any direct control over the roster. If they want to leave they have to hope for a presidents job at another organization before their contract runs out. Coaches? Who the fuck would want the job after your have gone through 2 head coaches in 3 years and they have to report directly to the owner. Everyone at this point knows what the organization is like. Everyone, especially all the "presidents and VPs" want to do the jobs of the GM's and Coaches. Haslam doesn't give a fuck what anyones opinion is and if you share it with him you might as well pack your bags. There are ZERO people, outside of maybe a few players, inside this organization who can make any kind of football decisions to help fix this team. Its a joke.

that's your solution? fire everyone?

i guess you've never owned a biz or have been high in the ranks of any.

so you would put up with incompetent work?

Very long odds against it....but if it does, I'll be extremely happy and say that I was wrong when I thought we shouldn't make this change. But history is on my side to this point.

History's on your side for sure

But when was that last time we fired a GM or coach, that went on to great NFL success

Let's pull all our money together and buy the browns. fuck this shit and fuck haslam.

I got my season ticket money to throw in

Who knows what that's going to be tomorrow

History's on your side for sure

But when was that last time we fired a GM or coach, that went on to great NFL success

Bill Belichick turned out pretty good....but that was Art....but still, I get your point. But I think what it shows is that we keep hiring shit, mostly because the good coaches won't come here because they won't get the time it takes to rebuild this circus.

Bill Belichick turned out pretty good....but that was Art....but still, I get your point. But I think what it shows is that we keep hiring shit, mostly because the good coaches won't come here because they won't get the time it takes to rebuild this circus.

We had the time in 1999 to get it right.

We hired some nobody named Palmer.

Then they hired the "right guy" in Butch, but he got power hungry.

After that, it has been shit, crap, dumb, worthless, useless, money hungry Garbage

I hate so many of you for this. It's just a game in the end, but it's the last sport i gave a fuck about and only because i was die hard Browns. Without the Browns i would only casually watch football. But this constant fecklessness by the fanbase has almost ruined this sport for me. The Browns are never going to build anything when the fans call for staff change YEARLY. You can almost stick a fork in this franchise for the next 10 years.

Thought just crossed my mind that Haslam can change HCs and GMs at will now and still claim continuity so long as Sashi remains in place...

I am going to cry myself asleep tonite...

Just listened to Haslam's entire presser, and I came away with the conclusion that his structure is a clusterfuck......... Hopefully the chickens will be in charge on draft night.

And announcing the second pick in the 2016 draft for the Cleveland Browns, welcome Foghorn Leghorn......

Foghorn_Leghorn.png

This guy was a DC lawyer, and then spent 8 years working for the Jags. He has NEVER scouted or drafted before. He is entirely unqualified to do this job. Shit is getting so bad, we need the NFL to pull ownership from Haslam. Plus the structure he just laid out!? Our new GM will be a glorified director of player personnel. NO ONE will want the job because they will never be given any direct control over the roster. If they want to leave they have to hope for a presidents job at another organization before their contract runs out. Coaches? Who the fuck would want the job after your have gone through 2 head coaches in 3 years and they have to report directly to the owner. Everyone at this point knows what the organization is like. Everyone, especially all the "presidents and VPs" want to do the jobs of the GM's and Coaches. Haslam doesn't give a fuck what anyones opinion is and if you share it with him you might as well pack your bags. There are ZERO people, outside of maybe a few players, inside this organization who can make any kind of football decisions to help fix this team. Its a joke.

I mostly agree with the above, but the other NFL owners I would guess LOVE Jimmy Haslam. Everyone needs a doormat that they can wipe their shoes on.

I got my season ticket money to throw in

Who knows what that's going to be tomorrow

The Season ticket holders should demand at least a 2015 partial refund, and ticket prices should be cut 20% for the 2016 season.

Archived