THE BROWNS BOARD

HOORAY?!....wheres that at?

Mudfly

Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

So....where ya all celebrating at????

It will be really depressing when names like Gase and Marrone start to come off the market.

Although I'm not crazy about Marrone that much - but I expect all the other teams to grab the big names in the coming weeks and we'll hire Mike Pettine.

It will be really depressing when names like Gase and Marrone start to come off the market.

Although I'm not crazy about Marrone that much - but I expect all the other teams to grab the big names in the coming weeks and we'll hire Mike Pettine.

I"m not wild about a guy who chose to walk away and take 4 million rather than coach.

Just wondering where the party thread is for all those who prayed for this wonderful day to happen....

According to my calculations, about 217 of you should be dancing in the streets right now....

Where would you be celebrating if we stayed the course?

I'm not celebrating, but keeping the incompetence that was here wasn't going to help either

This team has very very very very little talent. After 2 years and numerous draft picks and cap space for 2 years we got this group of over paid old guy garbage

At your moms house

This team has very very very very little talent. After 2 years and numerous draft picks and cap space for 2 years we got this group of over paid old guy garbage

You should be tho.....after weeks of begging, you finally get your wish and arent happy about it?....

Doug Marrone will probably simply adjust the scheme and we win 12 games next year .....counting on it....

You should be tho.....after weeks of begging, you finally get your wish and arent happy about it?....

Doug Marrone will probably simply adjust the scheme and we win 12 games next year .....counting on it....

Where is the talent?

The former GM acquired very very little talent?

How can you defend him?

The last 2 drafts were AWEFUL. We still have millions in cap space that he didn't use

We have Dwayne Bowe and Terrelle Pryor DIRECTLY because of Farmer

Not to mention signing Austin Davis........ He might be. The worst Browns Qb I've seen since Paul MacDonald

YEAH I WENT THERE AND IM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THAT FOOL

Because if you read what people like me were actually saying no one is fucking happy about it man. You mofos act like just because I wanted Pettine gone I am just jumping for joy. No shit I am not, but it does not change my opinion that Pettine was a loser coach. of course it sucks we have to spin the wheel again when all I want is a damn winner. So no, I do not need a woohoo thread when you clearly desparately need it to bicker like a child.

Jesus some of you people must be dreadful to talk to in person.

Because if you read what people like me were actually saying no one is fucking happy about it man. You mofos act like just because I wanted Pettine gone I am just jumping for joy. No shit I am not, but it does not change my opinion that Pettine was a loser coach. of course it sucks we have to spin the wheel again when all I want is a damn winner. So no, I do not need a woohoo thread when you clearly desparately need it to bicker like a child.

Jesus some of you people must be dreadful to talk to in person.

But no coach worth anything will take this job knowing he has 2 years or less to turn it around. That was alwasy the point..

But no coach worth anything will take this job knowing he has 2 years or less to turn it around. That was alwasy the point..

I've been saying it for years and years

You can get ANY coach you want........... PAY THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow,Lerner Jr. got Holmgren to come here, it was STRAIGHT CASH , HOMEY

Stop messing around with Sasha and no name coaches and give someone $18 million to fix this CRAP

And get Jimmy and his wife the HELLLLLLLLLL out of the way

No one is celebrating. Everyone knew they were getting fired and for good reason. Farmer and Pettine could not see eye to eye and neither was a take charge guy. Now that might be because Haslam interferes but we don't know for sure. Neither Farmer nor Pettine was worth keeping. Why? Because every GM wants their own people.

If Haslam hires another coach before a GM then he's repeating the same mistake. Groundhog Day!

As for Sushi Brown, I never heard of this person! What is his job?

I agree Mark O and Chud only had 1 fucking year to turn it around, at some point a guy will come in with atleast 3 or 4 year commitment at what point do you not blame the coach rather than the players?

but Chud had talent on his team you know Campbell, Weeden, McGhee, Little, Bess .........

In all honesty, what's the big deal here?

It's not like Farmer and Pettine were accomplishing anything. So we get someone new to deliver our shit. I believe that with an easy schedule, the right coach, and 8 new offensive linemen, the Browns will equal this year's performance, and maybe go 4 - 12.

Hey genius, 4-12 would be an improvement. I like the name- with Sushi Brown is charge, the Browns are going to stink like a long dead fish. It's nothing we're not used to. ;)

In all honesty, what's the big deal here?

It's not like Farmer and Pettine were accomplishing anything.

But with Sashi mediating, just think of the possibilities...

Archived