THE BROWNS BOARD

The browns are the most attractive place for a HC 2016

CaineDeSoulis

Difference is I have an actual basis for my critique...

But your conclusion was a simple: it can't work.....because I don't think it could work in the line I am in.

First....I have no clue if it could work in your line or not.

Second...you think it won't work for the Browns.....but you don't know.

So....the real answer that I want to hear from any of you is:

"It may or may not work. I don't really know".

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously you can bring questions up and debate the whole concept...

Well....apparently not.....because that would require us to speculate on the possibility that the new system wouldnt work and it would require us to discuss both sides of what they are doing(because thats what "debate" is).....and you dont seem to like that very much.

Should we just lick Haslem or Shashis dick and call it a day?

Doesnt sound like much of an answer to me.................(or interesting discussion ftm)....

Lets see how it goes......"I dont know......I dont know......I dont know......I dont know......I dont know......I dont know"

Meh....Im bored already.....

But your conclusion was a simple: it can't work.....because I don't think it could work in the line I am in.

First....I have no clue if it could work in your line or not.

Second...you think it won't work for the Browns.....but you don't know.

As is often the case, Gip, you completely miss a point and then cling to your miss... so let me restate what I said.

I spent a third of my career studying organizational dynamics and applying them to my employer. The application was specific, but the knowledge gained was universal because the dynamics are universal.

There is no "one organization fits all" model, but the factors that determine the success or failure of any organization are universal. So far there are two major flaws in our new organization. That they are there may not guarantee failure, but they do decrease the chances of success.

With the shape the Browns are in right now you would think the New coach would want in writing that he needs the very least 3 full seasons to get this mess turned around. And Why is it when we do draft the qb of our future we have him ride the bench for a season while he is watching an over the hill never was and the very next year we bring in another loser to train the new qb, smh

Well....apparently not.....because that would require us to speculate on the possibility that the new system wouldnt work and it would require us to discuss both sides of what they are doing(because thats what "debate" is).....and you dont seem to like that very much.

No.....as what was said was not that.....the statements I am referring to are those who said flat out that they know that it cannot work. No ifs, ands or buts.

Should we just lick Haslem or Shashis dick and call it a day?

That is a personal choice between you and those 2 persons. You have to look to your own conscience for the answer to that.

Doesnt sound like much of an answer to me.................(or interesting discussion ftm)....

Lets see how it goes......"I dont know......I dont know......I dont know......I dont know......I dont know......I dont know"

Meh....Im bored already.....

It may be boring....but it is, for now, the right ultimate answer.

As is often the case, Gip, you completely miss a point and then cling to your miss... so let me restate what I said.

Well, it was your mess that I clung to, not mine.

I spent a third of my career studying organizational dynamics and applying them to my employer. The application was specific, but the knowledge gained was universal because the dynamics are universal.

There is no "one organization fits all" model, but the factors that determine the success or failure of any organization are universal. So far there are two major flaws in our new organization. That they are there may not guarantee failure, but they do decrease the chances of success.

And, again.....I should believe your bald unsubstantiated statements over the beliefs of a mult-billionaire business owner....a Harvard Law graduate...and the recognized pioneer in this field because?

With the shape the Browns are in right now you would think the New coach would want in writing that he needs the very least 3 full seasons to get this mess turned around. And Why is it when we do draft the qb of our future we have him ride the bench for a season while he is watching an over the hill never was and the very next year we bring in another loser to train the new qb, smh

They get that in the form of a contract. They all get paid for the duration of it despite whether or not we relieve them of duty.

... and the recognized pioneer in this field because?[/color]

And now you're conflating organizational dynamics with Sabermetrics... lmao...

Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, Gip... you usually do.

And now you're conflating organizational dynamics with Sabermetrics... lmao...

Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, Gip... you usually do.

I am not confusing a goddamn thing. But you clearly are.

DePodestra was/is the leader/pioneer in what the fuck ever it is that he does. People say that is "analytics". I don't care what its called.

But whatever IT is.....he is the acknowledged expert in it. And the owner of the Browns thought enough of him and what the fuck ever it is he does to hire him on.

Maybe IT just doesn't fit into whatever pigeonhole you think it should be placed in.

I'm not in favor of retaining Flip.

One [of many] problems we had all season was the run game.. because he kept playing 2 players who had abysmal runblock grades - Johnson and [insert TE here].

So why did he not play a 6th, maybe 7th OL every play and have the passes only caught by WR? And yes, either line up or motion Barnidge into a WR spot.. because he did that anyway.

If Johnson had trouble sealing the LB.. that MLB is a twig for Pasztor.

And when you assert it doesn't work... the Redskins just made the playoffs doing exactly that, and NFL Live ran a few minute feature on their protection of Cousins.

People please stop arguing with gip! There's nothing to be gained! He won't admit defeat he will just go off on tangents, argue semantics, deflect or whatever else he has to do to create some god awful Frankenstein conversation that bears no semblance to the original argument. Let him think he wins and the board becomes much more readable.

People please stop arguing with gip! There's nothing to be gained! He won't admit defeat he will just go off on tangents, argue semantics, deflect or whatever else he has to do to create some god awful Frankenstein conversation that bears no semblance to the original argument. Let him think he wins and the board becomes much more readable.

You forgot one thing: I win!

Archived