THE BROWNS BOARD

Coughlin out

The Gipper

Too bad he's got coach burnout at this point. But I sure wouldn't count him out. A 70 year old Coughlin beats what we could end up with.

I'm sure he was willing to stay there a bit longer, but it was sort of a forced situation at that point. They were just done with each other.

I suspect he might be done for good, but he might still wanna coach from a warm booth as an assistant somewhere until he turns into dirt like Lebeau

I'm sure he was willing to stay there a bit longer, but it was sort of a forced situation at that point. They were just done with each other.

I suspect he might be done for good, but he might still wanna coach from a warm booth as an assistant somewhere until he turns into dirt like Lebeau

I think his retirement was encouraged...

But he could also work a warm sideline. Might be the prefect candidate for the Miami opening. Certainly strikes me as a better choice than Shanny Sr. who apparently is scheduled to interview for the opening.

I think his retirement was encouraged...

But he could also work a warm sideline. Might be the prefect candidate for the Miami opening. Certainly strikes me as a better choice than Shanny Sr. who apparently is scheduled to interview for the opening.

Holmgren and Shanny Sr are also interested in the 49ers gig I believe.

Holmgren is getting up there in years too now, hard to see him getting away from pina colodas and sitting on his ass all the time.

Archived