THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember being a Browns fan ?

BrownsfaninPa

Its really embarrassing to admit that iam a Browns fan. I continue to say iam a Browns fan because of the historic moments in the NFL this team was a power house once apon a time long long ago. When the original team left Cleveland and became the Ravens, this legendary team was no more. Fans like me waited for 3 long seasons for a new team to start new memories for Browns fans, new and old.

But sadly this team has had nothing but sorry, dull seasons, year after year. 2 Ownerships, countless QB's and numerous head coaches came here to try to rebuild a historic team, but to no luck. We seen players come and go, and other teams make it to the playoffs and on to the Super Bowl. And then there is the same old Cleveland Browns. I can no longer support this iconic team, no matter what the history records state. History cant be changed, and the future of this team doesn't look good.

I would rather see this team just fold up and close its books. This is not the Cleveland browns that I want to cheer for. So I will keep all the football cards, photo's, collectibles, autograph's, and games on dvd and just think back to the times when it was great to say your a Browns fan.

Also the new uniforms are also not that impressive. The brown jersey with orange numbers are a horrible look. Just as bad as the team itself.

This reminds of a failing school district like youngstown or cleveland where the state has to come in and run the school to get it back to solvency.

At what point do the other owners gang bang Haslem and take over his team and bring it to some kind of playability.

I would be pissed if I was shelling out profits every year only to watch Haslem waste them and devalue my product.

I have to think hes getting a few phone calls and the other owners are like WTF dude, quit screwing around and get a competitive team already.

Hell the NBA can take a team from an owner (which to this day I think is ridiculous), why not the NFL, if they aren't working in the best interest of the league.

Conduct detrimental to the league or some shit like that.

When has the NFL stepped in and assumed operations?

Unlike the NBA, MLB and, I think, NHL the closest I remember is the league brokering a couple team sales, e.g., Frontiere's heirs' Rams.

Hers's a thought, if the NFL approves the St. Louis Rams to move to Los Angeles, how about moving the Browns to St. Louis? Because the Cleveland Browns team no longer excists. Or if the team remains in Cleveland, how about changing the team name to the St. Louis Bombers or Cleveland Bombers. Because this team continues to bomb season after season.

Archived